negligence and incompetence

Pookie99

Hi,
I need advice. I began working with a Mortgage lender for the purchase of a home in South Carolina. I've was working with the lender since January 2015. I conversed with two Sr. Account Executive, a loan officer and two loan processor. I was initially asked to pay down the balance on the only two items I have on my credit which I complied in February. The file proceeded with the request of required documents and signing of disclosures and the receiving of the Approval letter. Once the home of my choice was located we proceeded. I was contacted by the lender and told the file would not be closed by them (lender A) but by another lender (B) they are affiliated with. My relator and I were informed the file was transferred to the new lender (B) and we would be contacted and forwarded new disclosures. I received the new disclosures via email and signed. The appraisal was ordered, the home inspection and termite inspections were paid for. I was never contacted by the new lender (B) but continue to receive emails with additional instructions and request from lender A. I begin receiving emails from a young lady whose title stared loan process. The emails came from a Yahoo account with a telephone number but did not indicate what company she worked for. I was advised by the Sr. Account Executive with lender A that the loan process was busy and to continue contacting her via email not phone. After several suspicious email from the young lady my relator decide to give her a call. The number listed was for an In-home child care. After several attempt to contact the loan processor she emailed my relator and me to inform they completed a Score simulator and the Credit Card that I was listed as an authorized user must be paid down before the closing could proceed. the closing was schedule for May 22. After not receiving a follow up my relator reached out to the loan processor to be told I applied for new credit and the score drop. My relator and I were in shock and question the findings. We requested a copy of the rescore. At this point I contacted the loan processor with the Yahoo email address. The young lady answered the phone and stated she did not work for a lending company, she stated she owned an In-Home child care. I told her I received several emails with her name and number listed. She stated her husband worked for the Lender. My relator and I proceeded to call the Sr. Account Executive on a conference call. He became nervous and stated he didn't want to lose his job. Later the same day we received several phone calls from lender A. One informing us the score did not drop it increase but the lender stated they would not complete the closing. The lender stated the file would be transferred over to lender B at this time for closing but he could not promise the affiliate lender B would close. The Affiliate lender B contacted me to state he wasn't sure what happened with the file but choice not to get involved with the issue. A denial letter or explanation were never received from lender A.

Back