neglect

Kyle ingoldsby

Jurisdiction
Indiana
Here I was going to school in spencer at 2014 i start, then when i grauated 2016 about 2 years they didnt give me my social surcity , i been investgating, they wont give me my stuff back, i walked to my dads and his girlfriend place 11 miles cause my grandpa hurt me and they won`t give me what they owe me and I need some advise please thank you cause i dont know if i can get a free lawyer cause i have a heart problem and i cant work Im just need options.. Im not a child no more im 22

Here I was going to school in spencer at 2014 i start, then when i grauated 2016 about 2 years they didnt give me my social surcity , i been investgating, they wont give me my stuff back, i walked to my dads and his girlfriend place 11 miles cause my grandpa hurt me and they won`t give me what they owe me and I need some advise please thank you cause i dont know if i can get a free lawyer cause i have a heart problem and i cant work Im just need options.. Im not a child no more im 22

You might want to speak with the police, or a social worker.

Here I was going to school in spencer at 2014 i start, then when i grauated 2016 about 2 years they didnt give me my social surcity

Who is it exactly that allowed you to graduate with such awful writing ability?

Also, who are "they"?

they wont give me my stuff back

Who won't give you what stuff?

they won`t give me what they owe me

Again, who are "they," and why do you think "they" owe you something?

I need some advise

My advice is that, if you can't explain your situation coherently, you're not going to get anywhere.

Back