H Visa Need help regarding my H1B Visa application.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

udayaryan

Hello ,

My name Uday Bhosale and I am from India. I need your advice regarding my H1B visa issue.

I have applied for H1B through one of Consultancy company in New Jersy US. My petition has been filed and even got selected in Lottery for 2007. I have given a H1 interview at US consulate in New Delhi, India in August 2007. Unfortunately, I was handed over 221(g) and asking to appear again for interview once I get all the necessary additional documents mentioned in 221(g) from my company. IThese documents are - client documents and Project documents which my sponsor company should provide me. Its been 4 months and this company has not provided me these documents. Also they took $3500 from me to file my H1. I am really in big trouble as this company is not ready to take any responsibility. They tell me I need to wait for documents but they are not confident whether I will get visa. If visa is denied they said they are will not return my money back.

I am in mess :( , please help me.

Thanks and regards,
Uday Bhosale
India

Uday, try not using all your real names on any forum...........It is a big mistake. Just edit it or send an email to thelawproffessor to edit your name. This site is used by many people for advice..........You seriously compromise your chances if anyone related to the embassy or immigration reads your post.........it happens and is very possible.........From your post, it seems you used one of the companies here which pretty much help people come here under false pretext...........I have know quite a few. They get you an H1B visas and manufacture your job description here and relevant papers.....Once the embassy suspects, they back out in a hurry. Any reputed company would not act in this way. Paying them 3500$! That sounds like money in exchange for H1B.............That could be lawyer or legal fee but still too high......Most companies would not demand a penny from you in advice of such an offer...............I strongly feel they might have gotten the best of you. What was the money for?
Does the embassy know you sent money?
Almost all good companies would usually pay for everything here in the US without asking for money from you..................Well, how did you get this offer or know about the company?
Do you know someone working there?
How often have you contacted them?
Did you research the company's past dealings?

I really hope they are legit.............But their behavior is suspicious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back