Need help, husband frauded credit cards, need divorce. help with alimoney. my credit is being ruined

lilmisscj66

Jurisdiction
New Hampshire
ive been married 30 years.

I love my husband, I took him back 3 years ago. and will explain if helped,
now we move into a place. hes sleeping with another woman. gives her my credit cards. the bills are flying in. hes settling a case. His lawyer is backing up his lies. NICE LAWYER.
iM DISABLED , WITH A SERVICE DOG. HE WENT AS FAR AS GETTING RID OF MY CLOTHES
ALL MY STUFF IN KITCHEN, FOOD, DISHES ECT.
WHAT DO I DO
PLEASE HELP

Hire a lawyer and leave. Call the credit card company and cancel the card. Being disabled and having a service dog has NOTHING to do with this issue. Unless you think being disabled with a service dog makes you special.

Hire a lawyer and leave. Call the credit card company and cancel the card. Being disabled and having a service dog has NOTHING to do with this issue. Unless you think being disabled with a service dog makes you special.

THANK YOU FOR SERVING MY COUNTRY !. NO IM NOT SPECIAL !

YOUR IGNORANT. IM BEING ABUSED. READ IT.

WHAT DO I DO

You contact the credit card company and dispute the charges.

You don't know if the cards were given to the woman, or she stole them.

Being that you don't know, report the cards as having been stolen to the police or sheriff.

Request new, replacement cards only for yourself in your name only.

Have the cards sent to a PO Box controlled ONLY by you, or to the home of a relative you trust.

Move out within 48 hours, don't announce your departure, do it quickly when the abuser is NOT at home.

File for divorce, contact a lawyer to help you, who'll attempt to get the abuser to pay him to serve you.

You don't need to file for divorce to get the scoundrel out of your pocketbook and bank account, just take his name off of all your credit cards and bank accounts.

Okay, you have lots to do, I wish you well.

Back