need help finding a lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sissyann

on dec, 28th 2006 i contacted my landlords to inform them i would be gone for a few weeks to maybe 2 or more months..vacation and dr appts in another state.. all was fine..after being gone a few weeks the llandlords went into my apartment and cleaned out my refridgerator,and put a for rent sign up for my apartment..they allowed people to come into my apartment to take what they wanted of my personal belongings and also even helped carry out the dvd player and vcr...they changed the locks onmy door as well so nobody could get in..also went to my daughters job an harrassed her til she and her husband finally got the rest of my things out..also they had to take alot of my personal belongings that was left to the landfill as they had no room to store it all..i have jewlery missing and the other 2 items i mentioned above..missing from the landlord giving this stuff away..id like to know where to find an attorney that would help me with this case ..or is it too late?? iw as living in iowa and am here in wisconsin as i have no apartment to go home to..i also have pictures and proof of what they did and said..they stated they owned the building so they will go into my apartment anytime they wanted..they also got me for abandonment even tho..the landlady and i was in contact by telephone 3times... also i lsot my sirha due to them stating i abandoned my apat and all in it..and well now what?? someone please help??im on disability and dont have alot of money..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back