Need advice!!!

Humblelady

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
Good evening, I would like some advice as to what can I do. I have been in a relationship for 13yrs. Last year in October we decided to marry. I was born in Puerto Rico but me & the kids moved to NJ in 2014 to live with my boyfriend at the time now husband. My husband worked in a small business. One of the employees started getting out of line with him sending text messages like "Are you going to cum to work?" Using that word. I expressed to him that i wasnt comfortable with that and that was an employee and it should be professional. So fast forward to last year after a ton of headches from this person, we found out we was expecting. It turned out, it was twins!! Due to my high risk pregnancy, intimacy was limited. Now, mind you, he camw home one time with scratches in his back and i didnt make a big deal out of it. I was at an ultrasound before giving birth and i noticed she kept on asking my boyfriend where was he. He would tell her all of his whereabouts. I gave birth in july by august a text was sent to him. It stated that the employee wasnt feeling good to clean & the next text was Oh yeah & im expecting. His reply was ok congrats. The employee had made comments in the work cam about the father. That the person had 4kids. We have 4 kids but more detailed it wa said that it was twin boys, a boy and a girl. The next day it was said by her to another employee that he clearly hasnt told me the truth. I asked him and his response was that i was crazy. In comes september, He was out all day and told me that he was going to work (car sharing service), he did not. He had received a phone call from a hospital near where the employee lives and another phonecall about benefits from a gov office. We went ahead in October and got married. She was let go from work due to alot of problems with her.

Now my doubts come from, he is working alot making daily good $ and our rent is behind by 2 months. I have seen the child and he looks nothing like the other guy (supposed dad) instead he has some of my husbands facial features just a little dark. I work at his job cleaning and i went a couple of weeks ago and over heard the conversation between his partner and him the other person saying that she is asking for more money and he responded i cant give her more money. Once again i question him about this and he said that im crazy. In the event that we end up divorcing, how will it affect my divorce ???if that indeed is his kid and i got married without knowing he knew she was expecting.WE HAVE 5 KIDS & ME KNOWING HE DID THAT I WOULD OF NOT GOT MARRIED. Could that be considered an infidelity and have weight on a divorce? In the event that the child in question did not have his last name and he is giving money monthly COULD HE SIGNED SOMETHING TO ACKNOWLEDGE HE IS THE DAD? I get the mail sometimes to check but he is really into getting the mail as if something is coming for him. Also hes very manipulative with our kids and my family and friends. Thanks for your time reading this! I dont knw what else or who i can talk about this.

Added: I saw the child in social media. She hasn't contact my husband directly because her # was blocked, she might be contacting his friend so he can tell my husband.

Could that be considered an infidelity and have weight on a divorce? I

It is no longer necessary to prove anything on your spouse if you want a divorce.

If you want or need a divorce, a no fault divorce will be the divorce available to you.

I suggest you speak to a divorce lawyer near you about how best to proceed, if you want to divorce the man.

In the event that the child in question did not have his last name and he is giving money monthly COULD HE SIGNED SOMETHING TO ACKNOWLEDGE HE IS THE DAD?

Before an unmarried man gives one dollar to the woman birthing the child, th eunmarried man should request a paternity test.

These days a paternity test reveals if a man is or isn't the pappy.

No man should pay
Until he's tested the DNA!

I dont knw what else or who i can talk about this.

You can discuss all of what you wrote and much, much more on Monday when you speak with a divorce lawyer.

You won't need to pay the lawyer one dime, he'll know how to make your cheating man pay for your divorce, your freedom, and your child support.

It is no longer necessary to prove anything on your spouse if you want a divorce.

If you want or need a divorce, a no fault divorce will be the divorce available to you.

I suggest you speak to a divorce lawyer near you about how best to proceed, if you want to divorce the man.

Before an unmarried man gives one dollar to the woman birthing the child, th eunmarried man should request a paternity test.

These days a paternity test reveals if a man is or isn't the pappy.

No man should pay
Until he's tested the DNA!

You can discuss all of what you wrote and much, much more on Monday when you speak with a divorce lawyer.

You won't need to pay the lawyer one dime, he'll know how to make your cheating man pay for your divorce, your freedom, and your child support.

Oh, wow Could of been possible that husband got tested without me knowing??!! I have talked to him about that and his response is he doesnt need it because he's never been with her or i don't have the money or i knw the result already and is no or you are crazy. Thank you so much for reading my post.

Back