Computer Crimes, Hacking Naughty former BF arrested for posting nude phots...

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
Texas
A man in Killeen has been arraigned and charged with the unlawful disclosure of intimate material.

Jason Watson was arraigned by Justice of the Peace Bill Cooke on Monday. He was placed in the Bell County Jail on $25,000 bond.

A woman who is an employee at a retail store in the Killeen Mall told police that she began to get calls about a post on Craigslist that said to "contact her for a good time, and ask her to see her (breasts)," according to the affidavit for arrest.

When the woman checked the Craigslist post, she saw an advertisement with "intimate photos of her," along with her name and place of employment, police said. The woman later told police that she had an online relationship with Watson, and that he had posted the pictures online after she ended the relationship, according to the affidavit for arrest.

Police later spoke with Watson, who told them he placed the ad in Craigslist, and attached the pictures as well.

Man who posted ex-partner's photos online arrested

Texas Penal Code - PENAL - PENAL § 21.16 | FindLaw

That's a pretty thorough and well written statute. I like it.
Worth pointing out that the posting of the photos alone was insufficient. There were other elements that pushed it across the line.

You are correct, sir.
That particular statue is well written, and the crime must exceed the mere posting of the salacious material.

Again, its time for my advisory, just say NO to allowing anyone to capture you in the buff.

If you must get freaky with it, always make sure you completely cover your head.

No need to thank me, I'm always trying to help YOU protect YOURSELVES.

Here are a couple examples for females and males:

cover1.jpg

cover2.jpg

cover1.jpg cover2.jpg

Back