Naturalization Dom Battery ,no case, no court,12 hour jail

popoii

Dear Si'r Ma'am,

I would like to know if my naturalization will be approved cause i have a dom battery incident inside the house vs my brother.
I hit him in the 1st week of my arrival from other country i am new,because of past and the light and some verbal conduct he show and its really cause of my anger. my case was no case not in court and it's past 1 year 4 months.

i want to apply for naturalization after 5 to 6 years if i have.but they need a good moral,i have no other problem but that one arrest.
to tell the truth on application does my application be approved or my application is disqualify?

Nobody can say if you will be approved, however this incident you describe should not hinder you. You might have to disclose that you had been arrested, however if no charges were ever filed against you and you were not convicted of a crime you should not have any trouble from it.

We can't say for sure but it certainly sounds like you should not have a problem getting approved & since you will not be applying for naturalization for 5-6 yrs. Just don't do anything "wrong" from now until then. You need to answer all questions on your application truthfully. Good luck.

Stop fighting people. Stop using violence to solve problems. Become a better person.

Back