My violation of probation

Niklaus'smommy

Jurisdiction
Missouri
I got a shoplifting charge in Missouri 2months ago & got 2yrs of unsupervised probation on the terms if I break probation I go to jail for 90days then last month I got a charge in Arkansas for shoplifting & child endangerment. Am I gonna go to jail when I go to court Monday? Or will Arkansas put me on a separate probation? If I go to jail is there a chance I can be bonded out? I have two kids at home

When a person on probation has any police contact, no mater how minor, or major; that person is REQUIRED to report that contact WITHOUT DELAY to his/her PO.

You are on probation in one state for larceny, and are alleged to have committed the same crime in a neighboring state.

You might wish to get your affairs and life in order.

Jail, maybe prison, might be in your future.

On your current charge, the new sentence is up to the judge who sentenced you originally.

The new charge outcome won't be known for months.

However, the most recent state knows about your conviction and probationer status.

Arrange for child care, and back up child care, long term.

Prepare for the unexpected.

For the sake of your babies, STOP STEALING, don't commit anymore crimes.

Can't you see you're destroying your life and the lives of your babies?

I got a shoplifting charge in Missouri 2months ago & got 2yrs of unsupervised probation on the terms if I break probation I go to jail for 90days then last month I got a charge in Arkansas for shoplifting & child endangerment. Am I gonna go to jail when I go to court Monday? Or will Arkansas put me on a separate probation? If I go to jail is there a chance I can be bonded out? I have two kids at home

Hopefully they took your child from your care until you get your life together.

Am I gonna go to jail when I go to court Monday?

Maybe not at that time, but it certainly sounds like it's in your future.

will Arkansas put me on a separate probation?

We're in no position to predict this.

If I go to jail is there a chance I can be bonded out?

Bond allows you to remain out of jail pending trial.

I have two kids at home

Maybe you should have thought about them before embarking on your interstate shoplifting spree. You need to be lining up legal representation ASAP.

Back