My sons mother sent legal document to sign over my rights, then disappeared and never went thru with

Oh give me a break on the "The mother of a child can do anything she wants with no consequences and my son and i am the ones hurting from her poor decisions."

It does fall back on you to have verified all the things you mentioned. You've been the dad for 10 years. You owe the child support. You could have very easily taken her to court and filed for custody when she took off and you couldnt' get ahold of her.

She didn't have to write you at any point. If there's no court order on visitation for you she was well in her rights not to contact you.

I did nothing for her to cut all communication with me.. Very easily set up court out of state .. No not very easily, i said i am at fault for not doing so.. So your comment and opinions wouldve been better kept to yourself... Thanks for trying

I did nothing for her to cut all communication with me.. Very easily set up court out of state .. No not very easily, i said i am at fault for not doing so.. So your comment and opinions wouldve been better kept to yourself... Thanks for trying
As i already said.. Visititation was court ordered...

I can assure you an unrelated assault charge misdemeanor would in no way affect anything with the matter at hand.. Why would nobody question her contacting my prob officer after who knows what trouble she went thru to get the number to start with... While never contacting me.. All legal mumbo jumbo aside that is bs... I was a great father to my son, like i said thanks for trying lol..

True enough

Thanks for your time sir

Good for you

Good for you
Thanks for i guesss what YOU call trying to help me by telling me things that others have already stated... Telling me these things repeatedly... Are you on here to troll or to "help" ... Must be nice to have all that spare time to troll people on websites...

ran its course long before you stumbled in here re stating over and over whats already been said and trying to make it your own two cents .... And i could care less about your opinions of whos better where. ... I asked you to move along a long time ago but you have to keep trolling like a little kid... You dont have to reply to your own comment to make yourself look bitter, stupid or troll like its all in every statement youve repeated so far... So again move along ... Im sure you can find something productive to do. Obvioisly youre a miserable individual who wants to try and bring others down... Sorry its not working here .... Maybe try that bs somewhere else... Id really appreciated it if you wouldve kept your nose out of here to start with. Your intentions arent to help obviously.. So you could you shut up and not reply or comment anymore PLEASE... its like my iq is trying to lower itself with every bitter word you write... (I know youll have to get back on it though... And probably repeat what youve already repeated in every time wasting comment youve already put on here... Bye Felicia!!

ran its course long before you stumbled in here re stating over and over whats already been said and trying to make it your own two cents .... And i could care less about your opinions of whos better where. ... I asked you to move along a long time ago but you have to keep trolling like a little kid... You dont have to reply to your own comment to make yourself look bitter, stupid or troll like its all in every statement youve repeated so far... So again move along ... Im sure you can find something productive to do. Obvioisly youre a miserable individual who wants to try and bring others down... Sorry its not working here .... Maybe try that bs somewhere else... Id really appreciated it if you wouldve kept your nose out of here to start with. Your intentions arent to help obviously.. So you could you shut up and not reply or comment anymore PLEASE... its like my iq is trying to lower itself with every bitter word you write... (I know youll have to get back on it though... And probably repeat what youve already repeated in every time wasting comment youve already put on here...) Bye Felicia!!

Ok at this point youre just talking crap and repeating what youve already stated... She had a plan all along and it worked out in the end for her... Nothing i can do to show you that, move along now please..

must be nice thinking yiu know everything.. Whats the upcoming powerball jackpot numbers??

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to understand that she had no obligation to contact you or even acknowledge your existence. Same for you regarding her.
Sure there are lots of things that could happen to make things easier for everyone, but if people could be counted on to do those things we wouldn't likely need the courts so much.
Her reasons do not matter.
The fact is that you had court ordered visitation and you did not seek to have it enforced when you did not get that visitation. That decision will result in you having less visitation time with your child when/if you obtain a new order. You need to reestablish yourself as a responsible parent to your son. You've been out of the picture a long time and will have to take baby steps to get back in.

You don't seem to see it yet, but based on the information you have provided here YOU are the person most responsible for losing visitation with your son over the years. It apparently was not even a concern until child support became an issue.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't seem anyone took advantage of you. You simply failed to assert your rights and seem to be deflecting all responsibility to the mother. The things you are saying are unfair have been there for you to address and enforce all along.
You signed a piece of paper you thought had some legal meaning and chose to take no further action, but you could have at any time.

I was a sucker and will pay for it

Sadly, for you, that's true.

On a positive note, don't get suckered again.

The best birth control is abstinence, but most people don't have the restraint and discipline to say, "No thanks, I don't engage in intercourse."

The second best birth control, although not a disease preventative, is to have yourself "neutered".

The third best is use a condom, some folks suggest "double wrapping" your little warrior.

Good luck, stay safe out there, mate.

Read the papers, listen to TV and you can see why it is best to avoid all females.

I can assure you an unrelated assault charge misdemeanor would in no way affect anything with the matter at hand.. Why would nobody question her contacting my prob officer after who knows what trouble she went thru to get the number to start with... While never contacting me.. All legal mumbo jumbo aside that is bs... I was a great father to my son, like i said thanks for trying lol..

Definition of criminal: "a person who has committed a crime."

Ok at this point youre just talking crap and repeating what youve already stated... She had a plan all along and it worked out in the end for her... Nothing i can do to show you that, move along now please..
No I think that poster is speaking facts. You were going to allow someone else to adopt your child - willingly. You didn't follow up with it. You made mistakes. It's your fault - not hers. But play the victim. Maybe just focus on your new family.

must be nice thinking yiu know everything.. Whats the upcoming powerball jackpot numbers??

I never claimed to know everything. I gave you the actual definition of criminal. I also responded based on YOUR information you gave. As did others. Perhaps you should reevaluate how you got to this point with your oldest child. It was your fault. Yours alone. YOU stated that you were ready to let another man be his father. Did you not? Oh you did. Then you didn't follow up to make sure if it was real. So you are to blame for making a poor choice in a mother.

It happens. I made a poor choice in my daughter's father. I paid for it - and I'll make sure I raise her to be a better person than both of us. Learning from mistakes is key.

Thanks for i guesss what YOU call trying to help me by telling me things that others have already stated... Telling me these things repeatedly... Are you on here to troll or to "help" ... Must be nice to have all that spare time to troll people on websites...

Spare time? I haven't been on since yesterday morning. I think you're the one trolling now. Also learn how to respond to people and stop replying to your own posts. It makes you look stupid.

I think your oldest is better off with his mother. I wouldn't want to see the parent who willingly signed over his rights to being my father. Good day. I think this thread has run its course.

Back