My permanent resident alien card expired, I have a misdemeanor theft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony197six

My resident alien card expired in 1993, I had a misdemeanor theft conviction in 2005 and got 1 year probation for it. And it was put into differed adjudication.
In 2007 I got a disorderly conduct charge. I paid a small fine for it, and no jail time was issued.

My question is... Since my resident alien card is expired and I have those two previous arrests. Will I now be able to renew my permanent resident alien card?

What do you suggest I do?

My resident alien card expired in 1993, I had a misdemeanor theft conviction in 2005 and got 1 year probation for it. And it was put into differed adjudication.
In 2007 I got a disorderly conduct charge. I paid a small fine for it, and no jail time was issued.

My question is... Since my resident alien card is expired and I have those two previous arrests. Will I now be able to renew my permanent resident alien card?

You've consistently misbehaved in this country.
Why do you have trouble obeying the laws?
You are a guest here.
I suggest you speak to an attorney about these problems you are having.
You might also need to speak with a mental health counselor or psychologist, as you clearly appear to exhibit THEFT tendencies, an inability to behave yourself in public, and are seeming to become a one person CRIME spree.

Get help, for your character flaws (THIEVERY), violent outbursts in public, no doubt substance and alcohol problems, and classes on how a citizen should behave in any country on this planet - HINT - OBEY ALL LAWS,m STOP STEALING!

Pay an attorney to see if your future can be salvaged in this country, or leave and let a deserving, decent person have your place.

By the way, you must comprehend what an expired RA Card means, right?

Yeah, another law broken, serial offender, one person crime wave....

You need to speak to an immigration attorney (possibly a criminal immigration attorney). That's about all you can do (except, of course, obey the law).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back