My neighbor continually threatens my wife, kids and myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

engcortes

Today I was in my backyard with my kids playing. My neighbor went to his backyard and began striking a punching bag he has out back. He began whistling and trying to grab my attention. He said "come on. I know you don't like this. Come on." I told him "I love it keep going." Shortly thereafter he began brandishing a series of weapons out of his back house. In full view of my children, one at time, he produce a four foot sword, two smaller foot long daggers, a pole, a pole with a dagger and feather on it, a hollowed out aluminum bat, and finally something like a bat only bigger but with metal spikes all over it. With each weapon he did some sort of martial arts dance with it while he was laughing at me and my kids. Finally he pulled out a piece of paper and began slicing it to bits with one of his daggers.

At this point, I had enough I pulled out my cell phone and tried taking pictures of what he was doing. This enraged him. He began cursing at me and my family with his weapons in hand and calling me a "chicken shit." We left our own backyard because of it. I have a 6 yr old daughter, a 4 year old girl, and a 1 year old son. My wife is terrified. My kids are afraid to play in the backyard. What can I do?

This is the latest in a series of harassing acts that basically started when I brought up the fact that his wall is on my property. Since then we've called the police on him many times and brought up an order of protection against him, but nothing has worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back