my job

cruz21

I was giving my 3 coaching at (deleted) and 4 days ago and stayed on the job come back to work after my off day and work 6 hours of my shift then management told me I got to be terminated due tardiness ask to see when my first write up or coaching was and couldn't be verified plus I never signed is that legal

Last edited by a moderator:
I was giving my 3 coaching at (deleted)and 4 days ago and stayed on the job come back to work after my off day and work 6 hours of my shift then management told me I got to be terminated due tardiness ask to see when my first write up or coaching was and couldn't be verified plus I never signed is that legal

You don't need to be coached, offered an explanation as to why you are being terminated, or even be allowed to explain why you shouldn't be terminated.

Yes, firing you was perfectly legal.

I suggest you begin a job search and apply for unemployment benefits.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they had fired you the very first time you were ever late, were never coached, never given any warning and were never notified that there was a problem with your being tardy, firing you would STILL be legal.

I removed the name of your former employer from your post for your protection. Based on what you posted, your former employer did not do anything illegal. You need to look for other employment & apply for unemployment ins.

Back