My father wants to kick me out of the house and take custody of my child

Aglow

Jurisdiction
Washington
I am a 29 year old woman and currently I'm living at home with my 6 month old song and my parents. I'm planning to move out into an apartment with my boyfriend and our son in one or two months.

My fiance is the child's father, but he's not listed as the child's father on the birth certificate, because at that point he was for some reason paranoid of "being in the system" or something from being identified as the father. However, he acknowledges paternity of the child, and we plan to get a DNA test just in case.

Anyway, my father has been threatening to kick me out of the house and take custody of my child.

I live with both my parents, but it is mostly my father who has a problem with me. I heard him yelling at my mother in their room just a few minutes ago, and he said, "I am trying to kick her out of the house by any means possible".

The scary part is that he wants to kick me out of the house and then take custody of my child.

I tell my father I want to move out of the house and take my child, and he says that as soon as I leave the house with my child he will call CPS, and he further claims that what will happen if he calls CPS is that they will take my son away for 72 hours and that there will then be a court date.

My father is always threatening me and my child by saying, "50% of people with mental illness lose custody of their children".

He plans to show CPS recordings of me talking, and then use that to convince them that I have schizophrenia. I have seen 5 therapists in 2 years for OCD, and none of them say that I have schizophrenia.

I have a degree in political science. I am working full time at a retail store, and I am enrolled in classes for a software engineering certificate at college.

My long-term goal is to move out into an apartment with my fiance and my child, become a software engineer, and convince my fiance to have 3 more kids with me.

My dream since I was a little girl has been to have a child, and to treat my child better than how my parents have treated me (protect my child from the kind of verbal and emotional abuse that my parents have given me, nurture my child, do the best I can as a parent, etc.)

I have been taking care of my child, and I have been working with the local "Department of Social and Health Services" to secure subsidized childcare for my child, and public assistance for myself and my child. Also, before I got my job, I attended employment workshops as required by the DSHS.

So, I do not act like a crazy person who can't function, or anything like that.

However, my father plans to tell CPS that I "talk to myself in my room while my child is crying".

This isn't true, and I've been very nervous about my child being heard ever crying in my room, ever since he accused me of that.

He also plans to tell CPS that I drink beer and liquor in my room. It's true that I've drank beer in my room, but not liquor.

He plans to tell CPS that I have schizophrenia, and he plans to show them recordings he made of me talking where I say things like "I have a brain chip" and have mentioned "surveillance".

However, I have seen 5 therapists in the past 2 years and all of them have diagnosed me with OCD, not schizophrenia.

I am interested in conspiracy theories, but I do not believe in them. I am interested in different ideas, about surveillance, even the idea of "brain chipping", but like I said I do not believe all this stuff. For a while, I was interested in Islam, and I became paranoid that the police or government were watching me, but currently I'm not a Muslim and I don't have any such paranoia.

However, what if my father shows recordings of me saying "brain chip" and "surveillance" to CPS, and they believe my father, and then take away my child because they think I'm schizophrenic?! This makes me scared.

I am a Bernie Sanders supporter, and I understand Putin to be an illegitimate and dangerous dictator. My father is a Trump supporter, and a Putin supporter.

We are Russian-American.

I once called the CIA and told them that I can tell them information about how Russia meddled in the US election.

I wasn't being schizophrenic, I was being serious.

They called back, my father answered the phone, and he told them that I was crazy.

He plans to tell CPS about this, so that they take away my child.

There is one place where it is written down that my diagnosis is "Schizophrenia", and that is from a brief hospital visit. The reason they wrote down "Schizophrenia" is because I said something slightly paranoid. However, all 5 of my therapists SINCE that incident have diagnosed me with and have been treating me for OCD and not schizophrenia. One therapist said he was "very skeptical" about the "schizophrenia" diagnosis, and was instead treating me for my reported OCD symptoms.

It is also written down in my medical records that I've been diagnosed with "psychosis". I don't think I've had psychosis: I called 9/11 for myself because of sudden onset of "pure O" OCD, as in sudden onset of extremely obsessional thinking. This sudden onset of obsessional thinking caused me to call 9/11 for myself when I was in California, because I wanted medical help, and I was hoping I would reach a good quality inpatient situation that would provide me with therapy and appropriate medication. However, in California, they wrote down "psychosis" as my diagnosis without interviewing me or properly diagnosing me, and I found myself in an inpatient situation that felt punitive as opposed to therapeutic, where no therapeutic activities were provided, and indeed no activities other than watching television were provided at all. In this situation, they required of me that I take neuroleptic (anti-psychotic) medication, which I complied with, but like I said before, they never interviewed me or asked me what my symptoms were, they simply required that I take a certain medication, without providing an evaluation or an interview at all. They then put a "3 day hold" on me, and made me sign paperwork stating that I cannot own a firearm for 5 years.

Thus, my father keeps telling me, when he loses his temper and yells at me, that I was in a psychiatric hospital "involuntarily", and that I'm "violent" and am not allowed to buy a firearm.

A little bit ago, my 6 month old son crawled off my bed and hit his head on the floor when he was under my supervision in my room. My father and I both took him to the emergency room, and he was fine - no concussion, no damage except for a faint bruise. (My father is home all day because he is retired, and my mother works.) Since then, I've stopped letting my son lay on my bed, even if I'm standing right next to the bed or am sitting with him. I am concerned that my father will say that it is my fault that my son hit his head, because I'm negligent.

In December 2016, I was arrested for "domestic violence" against my father.

I was 6 months pregnant at the time, and I am physically smaller than my father. I called 9/11 FOR MY OWN PROTECTION, because I felt physically threatened by my father. I AM THE ONE WHO CALLED FOR HELP, NOT MY FATHER.

However, my father constantly rubs it in my face that I was "arrested for domestic violence", and I know that he will DEFINITELY tell CPS that I was "arrested for domestic violence" and use this to try to get them to give him custody of my son.

What happened that night is that I also kicked in the direction of my father's crotch, without physically touching his body. Then he slapped me. When the police arrived, I told them that I felt physically threatened by my father.

I also naively told the police, "I'm worried that you will profile me as a wayward young person, and take my father's word over mine, because he will in contrast come off as an established older person".

However, the police DID profile me:

My father told the police that I was "too paranoid to leave my room and shower", that I thought that I had influenced the presidential election, and in summary that I was a schizophrenic. He did not produce any documents that I said that I had schizophrenia, but he may have produced documents that listed my diagnosis as "psychosis" and that stated that I had tested positive for meth. (I have never used meth since finding out I was pregnant, nor after giving birth)

My public defender said that the police make the police report to be as unflattering as possible, which is why the police report really, really plays up the idea that I'm ill with something like schizophrenia.

My public defender's strategy was to have me bring in multiple letters from therapists to show that I am compliant. Later the case was dismissed.

What do I do about the fact that I was "arrested for domestic violence"?! What if my father uses this to argue that I would physically harm my child?!

When I was pregnant, my OCD symptoms were so severe that out of desperation, I talked about getting an abortion, even when I was very far along in my pregnancy. My parents have used this to argue that it means I'm a bad parent.

(I love and want my child and of course would never harm him. I don't currently have OCD symptoms, because CBT and other talk therapy techniques have successfully controlled the OCD for me. I was never serious when I spoke of getting an abortion, I was just emotional because my OCD symptoms made me miserable.)

My father constantly rubs it into my face that I was arrested for "domestic violence". He is always saying "You are violent. You are crazy. I am afraid of you. I should have let you go to prison, you should have spent time in prison, it would have been good for you."

My father is also constantly rubbing it into my face that I was in psychiatric care "involuntarily".

Recently, my father lost his temper and was yelling at me in front of my 6 month old son, which was making my 6 month old son cry. My father was saying, "You are not my daughter anymore. I hope that you die. I'm going to take away the Internet, I'm not going to let you use the car, I'm going to make you pay rent and utilities, I'm going to kick you out of the house completely and take custody of your child. You should have gone to prison, it would have been good for you. I don't care that you just got a job, I'm going to not let you use the car, and you can walk to work on foot. Your job doesn't mean sh*t to me."

He proceeded to take away my Internet access. However, I purchased xfinity Internet and so didn't care. The next morning he took away access to the car that I use (knowing that I had just gotten a job). However, I resolved to take the bus, and also didn't care.

He also constantly rubs it into my face that I had tested positively for meth and had been homeless.

He also constantly rubs it into my face that I have "never earned any money in my life".

He constantly rubs it into my face that I have "never worked more than 4 months in the past 6 years" or something like that. This is not true, though it is true that I've changed jobs a lot, and there was a period of time when I did not have a job, but I was instead working on translating a airplane manual from Russian to English for pay.

The truth is that I have a BA in Political Science and that since college I have worked both in retail and in office environments. I have had some very good job experience, where I worked for a small company and my boss gave me the opportunity to train myself in online marketing and SEO.

I was recently hired by Target and I recently enrolled in software engineering classes at Bellevue College. My father took away my access to the car, saying "Your job doesn't mean sh*t to me. You can foot to work"

My father keeps diagnosing me, an a nonprofessional, with schizophrenia. He demands that I take a drug that I used to prescribed for OCD, called Risperidone, and says to me, "Schizophrenics respond very well to Risperidone".

He also says, "You are not a human being if you don't take Risperidone. I cannot live with a person like this.".

Currently, I am not prescribed Risperidone. I am prescribed Zoloft. Different psychiatrists have different opinions on whether to use Risperidone, seratonin re-uptake inhibitors, or other medication to treat OCD. I used to be prescribed Risperidone for OCD, but the last psychiatrist I spoke to (who was treating me for OCD) prescribed Zoloft instead, and said that I don't necessarily have to get the Zoloft prescription, but I can if my symptoms return and if I feel like it would help. Currently I don't have any OCD symptoms.

I can't comply with my father's demands to take the drug Risperidone, because I am not currently prescribed this medication, and thus doing so would be irresponsible.

If my OCD symptoms return, I will take Zoloft. However, since I don't have any OCD symptoms currently, I'd prefer not to be on any medication (with my psychiatrist's blessing), especially since I'm breastfeeding.

Talk therapy has done more to improve my OCD symptoms than any medication. Medication does not seem to be the primary factor in whether I have OCD.

When I was 3 years old, my father spanked me, which resulted in me having a violent sexuality since the age of 3 years old. I can relate a lot to people who were sexually molested as children, because it seems like what my father did to me was similar to sexual molestation: it resulted in me having a spanking fetish since the age of 3. I used to have sexual fantasies, as a child, of violent things happening to other children. This is not normal. Only people who were sexually molested have violent sexualities as children. A normal person who was not molested will not have a sexuality until puberty.

Sometimes, to capture what really happened to me, I state that I was "molested" at the age of 3. It seems that this is basically what happened, since the event resulted in me being sexualized early, like a molested person.

It says in my medical records that I was molested at the age of 3 by my father. The technical truth is that I was spanked and not molested, but the effect of the event on my psyche is that I was sexualized early in a violent manner.

Because of the fact that I experienced this in my lifetime, I strongly oppose the corporal punishment of children.

Specifically, "spanking" can sexualize a child early, just like child molestation sexualizes children early, because when a child is "spanked", an errogenous zone (their buttocks) is being stimulated, and on top of that is stimulated in a violent manner. Not every person who is spanked will be sexualized early, but many people are sexualized early in this manner, but most are too ashamed to speak out and instead are silent about this their whole lives.

I have tried to even talk to my father about this, but he just calls me a liar.

There is no evidence of this event happening, but it is true.

This event also resulted in me feeling physically uncomfortable around my father since the age of 3. I never wanted to be in the same room as him as a child. If he touched my skin to hug me, it made me feel like I wanted to cut off that skin. I have always felt like my father was going to rape me or something, when I was around him.

I was also scared of my father when I was a child.

I don't want my father to get custody of my son, because, what if he does the same to my son when my son is 3, and then my son will be traumatized just as I was traumatized?

My mother also severely verbally abused me when I was a child. ]

My mother does not deny this.

I do not want my father or my mother to get custody of my son, because, what if they expose my son to the same verbal or (unfortunately technically legal) physical abuse that I was subjected to when I was a child?!

I am a good mother and I am good with children. To support the fact that I am good with children, you only have to contact my former employer, a preschool/daycare called Teddy Bear Creek Learning Center in Redmond, WA. When I was employed there, I cared for children ages 1 year to 6 years. My former employer will say that I was very good with the kids, and very nurturing.

I worked for Teddy Bear Creek Learning center for 9 months when I was 17 and again for 3 months when I was 19. I was a very nurturing and attentive preschool teacher. Prior to being employed at Teddy Bear Creek Learning Center, I worked at the daycare in my high school (also at age 17), where I cared for kids aged 2 months to 3 years.

I have always been interested in the subject of child development, from the age of 17. I have always been interested in parenting theories, in particular attachment parenting theory. I have always been interested in researching infant care and infant development, from the age of 17 onward.

Because of what my father did to me when I was 3 years old, I have always been passionate about children's rights, and I am passionate about my belief that corporal punishment of children should be outlawed.

I am also passionate in my belief that children ought to be protected from emotional and verbal abuse.

Thus, the prospect of my father and mother getting custody of my child is nightmarish to me.

My parents will sometimes claim that I am incapable of living on my own. However, I have spent lots of time living in rented spaces and working, receiving NO financial support from my parents. Unfortunately, circumstances such as experiencing mental illness such as OCD and body dysmorphia have caused me to return to my parents house on many occasions, which I regret.

I am worried that if I take my child and go to a homeless shelter, my parents will call CPS and attempt to take custody of my child.

I do not currently have enough money to move out of my parents' house, but I believe that I will in 30-60 days. (However, like I said, my father has threatened to call CPS the second that I take my son out of the house).

My fiance and I have applied for public housing, but have not been assigned housing yet. I am choosing to just try to save up enough money for a small apartment, rather than wait to be assigned public housing.

My fiance currently lives in a van, so I can't move in with him until we both save up money to move into an apartment.

My fiance and I also have a back up plan of moving in with his parents, in San Francisco, if my parents try to take custody of my child. However, this would mean sacrificing my enrollment in the 1 year software development certificate program at Bellevue College, in Bellevue, WA (Workfirst in WA is paying the tuition for that). Sacrificing my enrollment in this certificate program would mean that I will not be able to make as much money to support my child in the future.

My boyfriend and I have taken our son with us for "family vacations" of a few days at a time, and have demonstrated on these "vacations" that we are perfectly capable of caring for our son.

I am a well-spoken person and many of the people who I interact with view me as an intellectual person (in contrast to my father's portrayal of me as a schizophrenic, homeless, former meth user, etc.)

This is all I can think of that could be relevant to my situation.

I can't afford a lawyer (I am on public assistance).

Please don't tell me, "Get an attorney". Its not that easy: That's why I'm posting on a public message board.

I am a 29 year old woman and currently I'm living at home with my 6 month old song and my parents. I'm planning to move out into an apartment with my boyfriend and our son in one or two months.

My fiance is the child's father, but he's not listed as the child's father on the birth certificate, because at that point he was for some reason paranoid of "being in the system" or something from being identified as the father. However, he acknowledges paternity of the child, and we plan to get a DNA test just in case.

Anyway, my father has been threatening to kick me out of the house and take custody of my child.

I live with both my parents, but it is mostly my father who has a problem with me. I heard him yelling at my mother in their room just a few minutes ago, and he said, "I am trying to kick her out of the house by any means possible".

The scary part is that he wants to kick me out of the house and then take custody of my child.

I tell my father I want to move out of the house and take my child, and he says that as soon as I leave the house with my child he will call CPS, and he further claims that what will happen if he calls CPS is that they will take my son away for 72 hours and that there will then be a court date.

My father is always threatening me and my child by saying, "50% of people with mental illness lose custody of their children".

He plans to show CPS recordings of me talking, and then use that to convince them that I have schizophrenia. I have seen 5 therapists in 2 years for OCD, and none of them say that I have schizophrenia.

I have a degree in political science. I am working full time at a retail store, and I am enrolled in classes for a software engineering certificate at college.

My long-term goal is to move out into an apartment with my fiance and my child, become a software engineer, and convince my fiance to have 3 more kids with me.

My dream since I was a little girl has been to have a child, and to treat my child better than how my parents have treated me (protect my child from the kind of verbal and emotional abuse that my parents have given me, nurture my child, do the best I can as a parent, etc.)

I have been taking care of my child, and I have been working with the local "Department of Social and Health Services" to secure subsidized childcare for my child, and public assistance for myself and my child. Also, before I got my job, I attended employment workshops as required by the DSHS.

So, I do not act like a crazy person who can't function, or anything like that.

However, my father plans to tell CPS that I "talk to myself in my room while my child is crying".

This isn't true, and I've been very nervous about my child being heard ever crying in my room, ever since he accused me of that.

He also plans to tell CPS that I drink beer and liquor in my room. It's true that I've drank beer in my room, but not liquor.

He plans to tell CPS that I have schizophrenia, and he plans to show them recordings he made of me talking where I say things like "I have a brain chip" and have mentioned "surveillance".

However, I have seen 5 therapists in the past 2 years and all of them have diagnosed me with OCD, not schizophrenia.

I am interested in conspiracy theories, but I do not believe in them. I am interested in different ideas, about surveillance, even the idea of "brain chipping", but like I said I do not believe all this stuff. For a while, I was interested in Islam, and I became paranoid that the police or government were watching me, but currently I'm not a Muslim and I don't have any such paranoia.

However, what if my father shows recordings of me saying "brain chip" and "surveillance" to CPS, and they believe my father, and then take away my child because they think I'm schizophrenic?! This makes me scared.

I am a Bernie Sanders supporter, and I understand Putin to be an illegitimate and dangerous dictator. My father is a Trump supporter, and a Putin supporter.

We are Russian-American.

I once called the CIA and told them that I can tell them information about how Russia meddled in the US election.

I wasn't being schizophrenic, I was being serious.

They called back, my father answered the phone, and he told them that I was crazy.

He plans to tell CPS about this, so that they take away my child.

There is one place where it is written down that my diagnosis is "Schizophrenia", and that is from a brief hospital visit. The reason they wrote down "Schizophrenia" is because I said something slightly paranoid. However, all 5 of my therapists SINCE that incident have diagnosed me with and have been treating me for OCD and not schizophrenia. One therapist said he was "very skeptical" about the "schizophrenia" diagnosis, and was instead treating me for my reported OCD symptoms.

It is also written down in my medical records that I've been diagnosed with "psychosis". I don't think I've had psychosis: I called 9/11 for myself because of sudden onset of "pure O" OCD, as in sudden onset of extremely obsessional thinking. This sudden onset of obsessional thinking caused me to call 9/11 for myself when I was in California, because I wanted medical help, and I was hoping I would reach a good quality inpatient situation that would provide me with therapy and appropriate medication. However, in California, they wrote down "psychosis" as my diagnosis without interviewing me or properly diagnosing me, and I found myself in an inpatient situation that felt punitive as opposed to therapeutic, where no therapeutic activities were provided, and indeed no activities other than watching television were provided at all. In this situation, they required of me that I take neuroleptic (anti-psychotic) medication, which I complied with, but like I said before, they never interviewed me or asked me what my symptoms were, they simply required that I take a certain medication, without providing an evaluation or an interview at all. They then put a "3 day hold" on me, and made me sign paperwork stating that I cannot own a firearm for 5 years.

Thus, my father keeps telling me, when he loses his temper and yells at me, that I was in a psychiatric hospital "involuntarily", and that I'm "violent" and am not allowed to buy a firearm.

A little bit ago, my 6 month old son crawled off my bed and hit his head on the floor when he was under my supervision in my room. My father and I both took him to the emergency room, and he was fine - no concussion, no damage except for a faint bruise. (My father is home all day because he is retired, and my mother works.) Since then, I've stopped letting my son lay on my bed, even if I'm standing right next to the bed or am sitting with him. I am concerned that my father will say that it is my fault that my son hit his head, because I'm negligent.

In December 2016, I was arrested for "domestic violence" against my father.

I was 6 months pregnant at the time, and I am physically smaller than my father. I called 9/11 FOR MY OWN PROTECTION, because I felt physically threatened by my father. I AM THE ONE WHO CALLED FOR HELP, NOT MY FATHER.

However, my father constantly rubs it in my face that I was "arrested for domestic violence", and I know that he will DEFINITELY tell CPS that I was "arrested for domestic violence" and use this to try to get them to give him custody of my son.

What happened that night is that I also kicked in the direction of my father's crotch, without physically touching his body. Then he slapped me. When the police arrived, I told them that I felt physically threatened by my father.

I also naively told the police, "I'm worried that you will profile me as a wayward young person, and take my father's word over mine, because he will in contrast come off as an established older person".

However, the police DID profile me:

My father told the police that I was "too paranoid to leave my room and shower", that I thought that I had influenced the presidential election, and in summary that I was a schizophrenic. He did not produce any documents that I said that I had schizophrenia, but he may have produced documents that listed my diagnosis as "psychosis" and that stated that I had tested positive for meth. (I have never used meth since finding out I was pregnant, nor after giving birth)

My public defender said that the police make the police report to be as unflattering as possible, which is why the police report really, really plays up the idea that I'm ill with something like schizophrenia.

My public defender's strategy was to have me bring in multiple letters from therapists to show that I am compliant. Later the case was dismissed.

What do I do about the fact that I was "arrested for domestic violence"?! What if my father uses this to argue that I would physically harm my child?!

When I was pregnant, my OCD symptoms were so severe that out of desperation, I talked about getting an abortion, even when I was very far along in my pregnancy. My parents have used this to argue that it means I'm a bad parent.

(I love and want my child and of course would never harm him. I don't currently have OCD symptoms, because CBT and other talk therapy techniques have successfully controlled the OCD for me. I was never serious when I spoke of getting an abortion, I was just emotional because my OCD symptoms made me miserable.)

My father constantly rubs it into my face that I was arrested for "domestic violence". He is always saying "You are violent. You are crazy. I am afraid of you. I should have let you go to prison, you should have spent time in prison, it would have been good for you."

My father is also constantly rubbing it into my face that I was in psychiatric care "involuntarily".

Recently, my father lost his temper and was yelling at me in front of my 6 month old son, which was making my 6 month old son cry. My father was saying, "You are not my daughter anymore. I hope that you die. I'm going to take away the Internet, I'm not going to let you use the car, I'm going to make you pay rent and utilities, I'm going to kick you out of the house completely and take custody of your child. You should have gone to prison, it would have been good for you. I don't care that you just got a job, I'm going to not let you use the car, and you can walk to work on foot. Your job doesn't mean sh*t to me."

He proceeded to take away my Internet access. However, I purchased xfinity Internet and so didn't care. The next morning he took away access to the car that I use (knowing that I had just gotten a job). However, I resolved to take the bus, and also didn't care.

He also constantly rubs it into my face that I had tested positively for meth and had been homeless.

He also constantly rubs it into my face that I have "never earned any money in my life".

He constantly rubs it into my face that I have "never worked more than 4 months in the past 6 years" or something like that. This is not true, though it is true that I've changed jobs a lot, and there was a period of time when I did not have a job, but I was instead working on translating a airplane manual from Russian to English for pay.

The truth is that I have a BA in Political Science and that since college I have worked both in retail and in office environments. I have had some very good job experience, where I worked for a small company and my boss gave me the opportunity to train myself in online marketing and SEO.

I was recently hired by Target and I recently enrolled in software engineering classes at Bellevue College. My father took away my access to the car, saying "Your job doesn't mean sh*t to me. You can foot to work"

My father keeps diagnosing me, an a nonprofessional, with schizophrenia. He demands that I take a drug that I used to prescribed for OCD, called Risperidone, and says to me, "Schizophrenics respond very well to Risperidone".

He also says, "You are not a human being if you don't take Risperidone. I cannot live with a person like this.".

Currently, I am not prescribed Risperidone. I am prescribed Zoloft. Different psychiatrists have different opinions on whether to use Risperidone, seratonin re-uptake inhibitors, or other medication to treat OCD. I used to be prescribed Risperidone for OCD, but the last psychiatrist I spoke to (who was treating me for OCD) prescribed Zoloft instead, and said that I don't necessarily have to get the Zoloft prescription, but I can if my symptoms return and if I feel like it would help. Currently I don't have any OCD symptoms.

I can't comply with my father's demands to take the drug Risperidone, because I am not currently prescribed this medication, and thus doing so would be irresponsible.

If my OCD symptoms return, I will take Zoloft. However, since I don't have any OCD symptoms currently, I'd prefer not to be on any medication (with my psychiatrist's blessing), especially since I'm breastfeeding.

Talk therapy has done more to improve my OCD symptoms than any medication. Medication does not seem to be the primary factor in whether I have OCD.

When I was 3 years old, my father spanked me, which resulted in me having a violent sexuality since the age of 3 years old. I can relate a lot to people who were sexually molested as children, because it seems like what my father did to me was similar to sexual molestation: it resulted in me having a spanking fetish since the age of 3. I used to have sexual fantasies, as a child, of violent things happening to other children. This is not normal. Only people who were sexually molested have violent sexualities as children. A normal person who was not molested will not have a sexuality until puberty.

Sometimes, to capture what really happened to me, I state that I was "molested" at the age of 3. It seems that this is basically what happened, since the event resulted in me being sexualized early, like a molested person.

It says in my medical records that I was molested at the age of 3 by my father. The technical truth is that I was spanked and not molested, but the effect of the event on my psyche is that I was sexualized early in a violent manner.

Because of the fact that I experienced this in my lifetime, I strongly oppose the corporal punishment of children.

Specifically, "spanking" can sexualize a child early, just like child molestation sexualizes children early, because when a child is "spanked", an errogenous zone (their buttocks) is being stimulated, and on top of that is stimulated in a violent manner. Not every person who is spanked will be sexualized early, but many people are sexualized early in this manner, but most are too ashamed to speak out and instead are silent about this their whole lives.

I have tried to even talk to my father about this, but he just calls me a liar.

There is no evidence of this event happening, but it is true.

This event also resulted in me feeling physically uncomfortable around my father since the age of 3. I never wanted to be in the same room as him as a child. If he touched my skin to hug me, it made me feel like I wanted to cut off that skin. I have always felt like my father was going to rape me or something, when I was around him.

I was also scared of my father when I was a child.

I don't want my father to get custody of my son, because, what if he does the same to my son when my son is 3, and then my son will be traumatized just as I was traumatized?

My mother also severely verbally abused me when I was a child. ]

My mother does not deny this.

I do not want my father or my mother to get custody of my son, because, what if they expose my son to the same verbal or (unfortunately technically legal) physical abuse that I was subjected to when I was a child?!

I am a good mother and I am good with children. To support the fact that I am good with children, you only have to contact my former employer, a preschool/daycare called Teddy Bear Creek Learning Center in Redmond, WA. When I was employed there, I cared for children ages 1 year to 6 years. My former employer will say that I was very good with the kids, and very nurturing.

I worked for Teddy Bear Creek Learning center for 9 months when I was 17 and again for 3 months when I was 19. I was a very nurturing and attentive preschool teacher. Prior to being employed at Teddy Bear Creek Learning Center, I worked at the daycare in my high school (also at age 17), where I cared for kids aged 2 months to 3 years.

I have always been interested in the subject of child development, from the age of 17. I have always been interested in parenting theories, in particular attachment parenting theory. I have always been interested in researching infant care and infant development, from the age of 17 onward.

Because of what my father did to me when I was 3 years old, I have always been passionate about children's rights, and I am passionate about my belief that corporal punishment of children should be outlawed.

I am also passionate in my belief that children ought to be protected from emotional and verbal abuse.

Thus, the prospect of my father and mother getting custody of my child is nightmarish to me.

My parents will sometimes claim that I am incapable of living on my own. However, I have spent lots of time living in rented spaces and working, receiving NO financial support from my parents. Unfortunately, circumstances such as experiencing mental illness such as OCD and body dysmorphia have caused me to return to my parents house on many occasions, which I regret.

I am worried that if I take my child and go to a homeless shelter, my parents will call CPS and attempt to take custody of my child.

I do not currently have enough money to move out of my parents' house, but I believe that I will in 30-60 days. (However, like I said, my father has threatened to call CPS the second that I take my son out of the house).

My fiance and I have applied for public housing, but have not been assigned housing yet. I am choosing to just try to save up enough money for a small apartment, rather than wait to be assigned public housing.

My fiance currently lives in a van, so I can't move in with him until we both save up money to move into an apartment.

My fiance and I also have a back up plan of moving in with his parents, in San Francisco, if my parents try to take custody of my child. However, this would mean sacrificing my enrollment in the 1 year software development certificate program at Bellevue College, in Bellevue, WA (Workfirst in WA is paying the tuition for that). Sacrificing my enrollment in this certificate program would mean that I will not be able to make as much money to support my child in the future.

My boyfriend and I have taken our son with us for "family vacations" of a few days at a time, and have demonstrated on these "vacations" that we are perfectly capable of caring for our son.

I am a well-spoken person and many of the people who I interact with view me as an intellectual person (in contrast to my father's portrayal of me as a schizophrenic, homeless, former meth user, etc.)

This is all I can think of that could be relevant to my situation.

I can't afford a lawyer (I am on public assistance).

Please don't tell me, "Get an attorney". Its not that easy: That's why I'm posting on a public message board.

The Internet is of no use to you.

What you posted won't be of any help to you.

You need help that strangers can't possibly provide.

Waaayyyy too long with wwwaaayyy too many unnecessary details. You are an adult. Move out and support yourself and your child. Problem solved.

My long-term goal is to . . . convince my fiance to have 3 more kids with me.

Oh holy f**k. If you have to "convince" him, then you shouldn't have them.

And probably at least 75% believe it when folks make up BS statistics.

my father plans to tell CPS that I "talk to myself in my room while my child is crying"

That would make you perfectly normal.

When I was 3 years old, my father spanked me, which resulted in me having a violent sexuality since the age of 3 years old.

Sigh....just absurd.

Anyhoo...I got bored only about 1/3 of the way through that novel you wrote. You have obvious mental issues. Whether those issues cause you to lose your child is anyone's guess, but please don't have more until you are right in the head.

Way too long to read so I skimmed and I don't see where you ask a question. Will your father follow through on his threat and call CPS? Will CPS take your child? No way to know. If you can't afford to move out and living with parents is so bad, then perhaps a women and children's shelter is an option.

I will also add that at your age, your parents are not required to provide you with housing, internet or a car to drive. Or anything else.

Back