My father had passed away with alot of life insurances in place my mother handed everything over to

Evergreatness

Jurisdiction
California
My father had passed away with alot of life insurances in place my mother handed everything over to a none relative everything= all policies all paper work in good faith that my fathers estate would be collected and distributed to beneficiaries instead said individual took upon her self to collect and keep everything for her self what can if anything can i do we have been waiting for the estate and i fear we are running out of time what can i do where do i start

My father had passed away with alot of life insurances in place my mother handed everything over to a none relative everything= all policies all paper work in good faith that my fathers estate would be collected and distributed to beneficiaries instead said individual took upon her self to collect and keep everything for her self what can if anything can i do we have been waiting for the estate and i fear we are running out of time what can i do where do i start

The person you are speaking of wouldn't be able to get hold of amounts that are supposed to go to beneficiaries of insurance policies. The money will be distributed directly to the beneficiaries.
Have you asked the administrator what's going on?

Unless the beneficiary of the policies was the estate (rare), the money belongs to the beneficiaries and they're not obliged to give it to anybody. If the money's were paid to the estate it is incumbent on the administrator appointed by the court to pay out the money. If this is the case, has probate been opened?

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization and punctuation. Doing so will make it easier to read and understand what you write.

My father had passed away

When did he die, and did anyone apply to the court to probate his estate?

my mother handed everything over to a none relative everything= all policies all paper work in good faith that my fathers estate would be collected and distributed to beneficiaries instead said individual took upon her self to collect and keep everything for her self

That's not a particularly clear description of what happened. You might want to elaborate. In particular, what is "a none relative," and why did your mother hand over "everything" to this person?

what can if anything can i do we have been waiting for the estate and i fear we are running out of time what can i do where do i start

You and/or your mother should consult with a local probate attorney ASAP.

It's worth pointing out that proceeds of a life insurance policy belong to the named beneficiary on the policy and are not typically part of the estate of the deceased. The only exceptions would be if the estate is expressly named as beneficiary or no beneficiary is named.

When a person buys a life insurance policy HE/SHE/IT must name a beneficiary/beneficiaries.

If the beneficiary/beneficiaries are deceased before the policy holder dies, we now have a policy with no living beneficiary.

If there is no LIVING beneficiary the insurer will follow the terms defined in the policy for that situation.

That very often means the proceeds will go to the insured's estate to be distributed as per that state's law.

Back