Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft My ex is threatening to have me prosecuted

Status
Not open for further replies.

313tsk

I was in a relationship with a physically and emotionally abusive guy for 7 years, who also happens to be a defense attorney in my town. I recently got out of the relationship despite his attempts to harrass and intimidate me. He has broken into my home stealing my computer and then threatened to expose the information, he has destroyed my property, ruined my reputation, physically abused me sending me to the hospital (which I didn't report the real reason I was there), he has terrorized me for years and used his position as an attorney to intimidate me and keep himself from getting into trouble after I call 911. Recently he realized that my cable bill was still being automatically deducted from his bank account and is now threatening to have me prosecuted for fraud and identity theft (he gave me the information in the first place). He is also taking my car from me, which was a birthday gift 3 years ago, leaving me unable to get to work or my child to school. Any advice would be appreciated.

Let me add.... I told him I had no problem paying back any money withdrawn from his account for my bill (even though I cleaned his house etc. in exchange), I just want to be done...that wasn't the answer he wanted and insisted he's filing charges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back