My delivery date has been long past for my furniture

S

Shwne30000

Jurisdiction
Texas
I ordered a 3 piece set of furniture from wayfare.com at the end of February. My delivery date was supposed to be on March 9th. When the set didn't show i made a call and asked them and they said it would be here on a different date. When they didn't show on that date I called again and same as before the gave me another date. This went on for at least another 2 times. Finnally the delivery truck showed up on April 5th. They brought in one piece of the furniture and said that the other pieces will be here on another date. I have been waiting very patiently for my furniture and have had to explain to my family why they have to stand in my living room to come see my newborn baby. I would just like some kind of advice to see what I can do at this point and see if I could get some kind of compensation.

Personally, I'd look into returning the piece received and cancelling the order.
But from a local store where you can get better service and hold the company accountable.
It is likely the furniture you ordered is coming from China or some other country. Quick deliveries don't happen.

Back