My Boyfriends wants me to have his baby before marriage....

Status
Not open for further replies.

meems1234

Hi,

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months and it's a pretty serious relationship. We are talking about having a baby sometime this year. I want to have his baby, but at the same time, I also feel we should be married first. I mentioned this to him and he said he is not against marriage, but gets really turned off when women are only driven by marriage and how things are "supposed to be". He feels marriage should not be the focus of the relationship.

About my boyfriend:
He has never been married before and says he never married because women he dated had always had the agenda of marriage. He says he will marry me when marriage is no longer an issue and when the time is right. He is a business owner and is worth a minimum of $1.3 million.

My concern is...if I have a baby with him, I will no longer be working (this is something we both agreed on). What is 5 years down the road, he decides he no longer wants to be with me anymore. What rights do I have (besides child support)? I don't want to put myself in a position where I have a baby to care for and no job because I no longer have him to support me. Am I really protecting myself if we are married? He says marriage is just a piece of paper...it only complicates things.

Any advice would be great!

If your having any second thoughts on having a child with a man not willing to marry you first then you should wait

Many of these baby before marriage stories end poorly, as in he will never marry you. That said, 50% of marriages end in divirce. In the vast majority of BOTH situations, mama (YOU) get stuck with the children. The fact that he's never been married and is sweet talking you would lead me to believe he'll never marry you.

How many other children does he have? How many other women have been told the same lies? If I were you, I wouldn't let this lying scumbag say hello to me, let alone breed me!!!!! End the relationship now and find a man worthy of your time. This scumbag isn't worthy of bedding a goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back