my babyfather's job toke my childsupport payments away

MrsAlbert1

can i sue my baby father employer for lying about his employment to the courts, now I cant collect back child support and his balance is now $0 I have a video of him working for the same company that I told the court he was working for. he lied about working so much that my CS payment dropped the last payment I received was 9/12/13 in the amount of $44.68

can i sue my baby father employer for lying about his employment to the courts, now I cant collect back child support and his balance is now $0 I have a video of him working for the same company that I told the court he was working for. he lied about working so much that my CS payment dropped the last payment I received was 9/12/13 in the amount of $44.68

Sue your baby daddy's employer?
Sorry, his employer owes you nothing.

The deadbeat daddy is probably no longer (maybe he never was) an employee of the company.
He may indeed work at at the location you say you saw him, but he might very well be a contractor.
That means he works for the company, but is paid by the agency to which he contracts.
In fact, maybe he never was employed by the company, always being a contractor.

It doesn't matter if you've files a child support case, because as long as he's working ON THE BOOKS, his earning source(s) can be found, and his wages attached.

Contact your state's child support enforcement agency and advise them of your TWO YEAR OLD discovery!!!!

Just as an example, we once received a support order for one employee; when we looked him up we found that he had been fired three days before. Yes, he did indeed work for us at the time the report was made to the court. However, he did not work for us at the time we got the support order, and since in our state you have to give out the final paycheck on the last day of employment when an employee is fired, we didn't even have a final paycheck to take deductions from.

It does happen.

Back