multiple tickets for expired tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruno48

I am an ohio resident and i was recently pulled over and issued a ticket for my tags being expired. I was told i had until a certain date to take care of the ticket and to keep the ticket on me in case I was pulled over again during that time frame and that I wouldnt be sited again. Several days later(still within the time frame) I was pulled over again for my tags being expired. I showed the officer my ticket yet he still issued me another ticket and said that I had until the date on the ticket to take care of it in that city and that since i was in his city he was going to issue me a ticket. I live in Columbus and both of these cities are suburbs of Columbus if that makes a difference. I have paid the first ticket already but do i have to pay the second one? CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Last edited:
Ohio...

Hi, I am sorry about your case. I can't give you any advice as I am not a professional on law. I am living in Columbus Ohio too, those cops sucks! When I first got my car from my friend, I had my licence plate and registration in my car, because I didn't have to tool to take out the old plate to replace the new one, I got a ticket on that. I even showed the cop that I had my new plate and registration in my car, what he wanted was 7x bucks from me... that's it. They do nothing but giving out tickets for money.
Everyone wants to stop by Ohio for visiting, please check out your speed (all of them are hiding everywhere for giving out speeding ticket but not protecting us and also anything bad on your car. Cops pick on every single little thing. Such as registration, headlights bulb burnt... etc. No excuse but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back