Sentencing, Plea Bargains ms scaggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemybell

My husband is b.n charged with a state. Jail felonie n a tdc felonie the tdc offence can be beat I'm pretty sure of it ¿ my question is this he's never had a 1244a is he eligable for one his charges are not drug related plze let me know thanks or is only drug charges covered by the 1244a also he's never had probation but he's been to state jail once before on a theft by check charge how about possibly drug court?

The best answer to this will come from his attorney. If you do not have a private attorney he can request one when he appears in court.

My husband is b.n charged with a state. Jail felonie n a tdc felonie the tdc offence can be beat I'm pretty sure of it ¿ my question is this he's never had a 1244a is he eligable for one his charges are not drug related plze let me know thanks or is only drug charges covered by the 1244a also he's never had probation but he's been to state jail once before on a theft by check charge how about possibly drug court?

Sadly, all he can do is plead NOT guilty, admit ot confess to NOTHING, request a public defender be appointed to represent him.

He knows the drill. This isn't his first rodeo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back