Mrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

thntombela

I would like to ask that as I was dismissed in 2013 /02/13,in the Department of Justice constitutional development so where can i verify the status for my records on the system since its a government department , and my main problem i want to apply to other government departments but i dont know what to do whether am i allowed or nit since I was dismissed ,so in,this kind of situation what can i do? my career is just going down the drain now please help

I would like to ask that as I was dismissed in 2013 /02/13,in the Department of Justice constitutional development so where can i verify the status for my records on the system since its a government department , and my main problem i want to apply to other government departments but i dont know what to do whether am i allowed or nit since I was dismissed ,so in,this kind of situation what can i do? my career is just going down the drain now please help

You need a South African focused law forum. We primarily address US based law questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back