Rent, Utilities Mr Hewitt

chuckles

I have lived here since Nov 12, 2013. My landlord lives here as well. He knew I was dying and I was very up front. He has changed his attitude toward me and began assaulting me and threatening me. I do not fear him at all but I AM 6' 3" and am able to do the .unthinkable. Not death but harm.

I have lived here since Nov 12, 2013. My landlord lives here as well. He knew I was dying and I was very up front. He has changed his attitude toward me and began assaulting me and threatening me. I do not fear him at all but I AM 6' 3" and am able to do the .unthinkable. Not death but harm.

Thank you for sharing. If you decide to do the UNTHINKABLE, none of my business.

LOL @army judge. I'm not sure how we can help you and I am truly saddened to hear about your condition. Even though you can do the unthinkable (and your landlord may deserve it, as many tenants might attest about their landlords), you may also wish to call the police if he's assaulting and threatening you. And you can press charges, especially if you can compile some evidence and which the landlord may be unaware you are doing. He may need to deal with that issue without you needing to resort to the unthinkable or you or your estate being subject to a civil lawsuit to recover damages, assuming he knows who committed the unthinkable act. ;)

Back