Motor cover with with are at Walmart

Nora J Henry

Jurisdiction
Kentucky
I took my car to Walmart to have an oil change when I went outside I looked under my car. The car was smoking from the are that they spilled on the motor and it was taken my motor was making funny noise what can I do with Walmart about spilling oil on my motor.

I took my car to Walmart to have an oil change when I went outside I looked under my car. The car was smoking from the are that they spilled on the motor and it was taken my motor was making funny noise what can I do with Walmart about spilling oil on my motor.
What year/make of car is this? Did you alert the tech to the spillage so s/he could clean it up?

Spilling oil on the engine doesn't cause any harm to the motor (assuming it doesn't catch on fire). The oil will "burn off" and smoke for a short time and then stop. If your engine is making a funny noise, then you should have it checked out by a mechanic.

As an aside: I wouldn't go to Walmart for an oil change, although I'm sure they do hundreds, if not thousands, of them every day with no problem.

I took my car to Walmart to have an oil change when I went outside I looked under my car.

This should probably be two sentences, but I'm not sure where the split is. That said, when was the oil change done, and when did you look under your car?

The car was smoking from the are that they spilled on the motor and it was taken my motor was making funny noise what can I do with Walmart about spilling oil on my motor.

I'm sure you can do lots of things. When you took the car back to the store and expressed your dissatisfaction, what happened?

Back