Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Motion to Vacate plea of guilt

Status
Not open for further replies.

rume22

I had recently bee jailed on a failure to appear from a D.U.I. in 2006. In the case I was ordered to complete 10/12 classes due to being evaluated a moderate risk. I had completed the classes but had lost my job before I could pay the final $400.00 to aquire the certificates that the court had wanted as proof. As a result,I signed a guilty plea without the knowledge that my wife had paid for and faxed the certificates to the LaSalle County's States Attorney's Office. I am currently within the 30 period where I am able to withdraw my plea of guilt. I have the proof that needs to be provided to the court,that the classes were finished in a timely fashion,I am at a loss however as to what motion that I need to file or where I might be able to get the forms. I have been looking every where for free downloadable motions to no avail. I do know that in order to file the motion that I must have sound ground on which to stand and must list every and all reason as to why I want the judgement vacated. My biggest sticking point are the forms that I must use to file it. Is one able to write up there own motion to vacate,set aside,or correct sentence? Please help as I need to get this paper work filed. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back