Motion Probate Proceeding

Celeritus

Jurisdiction
California
As an Interested Party to an Estate; I have determined that a Motion is necessary to compel the service of any Bequeath granted to me by the Testator, since I suspect that any Persons designated to complete the service has failed to introduce themselves, or even gather my attention. My confusion results from the fact that I am not acquainted to the individual designated to serve the Bequeath, whom implied such service at a high output gas station where many patrons are assembled, and includes any persons whom accompanied the person designated to serve me.
I cannot obtain an Attorney for Political, Domestic, and Financial reasons.
What Motion could I file to compel the Executor to serve the Bequeath within the Los Angeles Superior Courts ? The Probate Proceeding is still open after 5.3 years. The Testator was a Billionaire. Any Bequeath I would be entitled must exist within a coducile.

What Motion could I file to compel the Executor to serve the Bequeath within the Los Angeles Superior Courts ?

I'm afraid that you'll have to research the matter and make that determination for yourself.

As an Interested Party to an Estate; I have determined that a Motion is necessary to compel the service of any Bequeath granted to me by the Testator

I have no idea what "service of any Bequeath" might mean (especially since "bequeath" is a verb). A testator bequeaths things, and things that are bequeathed are bequests. Are you talking about payment or transfer of a bequest?

I suspect that any Persons designated to complete the service has failed to introduce themselves, or even gather my attention.

Huh?

What Motion could I file to compel the Executor to serve the Bequeath within the Los Angeles Superior Courts ?

I find it curious that you "have determined that a [m]otion is necessary" but don't know what sort of motion is needed.

Any Bequeath I would be entitled must exist within a coducile.

Sounds like you don't even know if this person left you anything.

Why don't you answer some questions:

1. When did the testator die?
2. Do you have a copy of the testator's will? If not, you should obtain a copy from the clerk of the court. If so, does it contain a bequest to you? If so, please provide the exact language of the bequest (with any actual names removed or changed).
3. Are you a family member of the testator? If so, what is the nature of your relationship. If not, what makes you believe this person might have left you something in his will?

Back