Domestic Violence & Civil Orders Mother in law threatening lawsuit

H

HeatherH

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
My soon to be mother in law is threatening a law suit against me for sharing a picture that has been on my Facebook or 5 years, with her 24 year old son ando I carving pumpkins. it's an extremely innocent picture, he has passed away and I simply put it as my cover picture for October in memory of him. we were friends, I'm in a same sex relationship with his sister, which is why his mother hates me. my question so, does she have any legal grounds to do anything to me?

There is no threaten to sue, there is only sue or not sue.

Appears to me like she is just blowing hot air. This is nothing that a court would be interested in.

You are free to ignore her or obey her.

Your choice.

My soon to be mother in law is threatening a law suit against me for sharing a picture that has been on my Facebook or 5 years, with her 24 year old son ando I carving pumpkins. it's an extremely innocent picture, he has passed away and I simply put it as my cover picture for October in memory of him. we were friends, I'm in a same sex relationship with his sister, which is why his mother hates me. my question so, does she have any legal grounds to do anything to me?
She can sue all she wants but it won't get very far. Just ignore her. And block her on FB so she can't see things you post.

Back