Mortgage

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepcart

several years ago I bought a home my mortgage had jumped from 7% to 10% for I barely could afford my home and sold it and moved out. However I think that I was ripped off. What is the statue of limitations in case I am entitled to sue and how would I find out if I had a case

Thank You

Based on what you posted, we have no idea if you have a case. What makes you believe you were ripped off? We need more details, please.

several years ago I bought a home my mortgage had jumped from 7% to 10% for I barely could afford my home and sold it and moved out. However I think that I was ripped off. What is the statue of limitations in case I am entitled to sue and how would I find out if I had a case

Thank You

You signed a contract, made a sale, deed was transferred, not much to complain about now.

You're always free to speak to a couple local lawyers.

The initial consultation is often free of charge or obligation.

I agree with army judge that if you agreed to the terms of the contract (apparently you did if you signed) - what makes you believe you were ripped off? Were the contract terms later changed contrary to the contract - you need to read your contract. (or have a lawyer read it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back