Mortgage Compromised

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesusq

I made a mistake ot renting a property to a family member. My mortgage's lack of security allowed this family member to compromised my account almost to the brinks of foreclosure. I was able to retrieve the property and have been current for about a year now. My difficult part is that my credit is ruin and even after I have escalated up the chain even to to a VP, the mortgage company doesn't want to face responsibility for the lack of security.

During the transition, I had written letters revoking access to everyone except me, yet their offshore team allowed this family member to continue to get access to my account and still make modification, despite the face that I've escalated, wrote letters and confirmed that it was received. All of this was done without my consent in the first place. I have even called their 800 Support team and have gotten through with little verification by distracting the Rep on the phone and have gotten information from my personal account. After investigation, I also discovered other methods of compromising.

I have tried to escalate this to have my account secure and my credit clean which has affected me in many ways.

What can I do to escalate this so that the mortgage company would take me serious.

I made a mistake ot renting a property to a family member. My mortgage's lack of security allowed this family member to compromised my account almost to the brinks of foreclosure. I was able to retrieve the property and have been current for about a year now. My difficult part is that my credit is ruin and even after I have escalated up the chain even to to a VP, the mortgage company doesn't want to face responsibility for the lack of security.

During the transition, I had written letters revoking access to everyone except me, yet their offshore team allowed this family member to continue to get access to my account and still make modification, despite the face that I've escalated, wrote letters and confirmed that it was received. All of this was done without my consent in the first place. I have even called their 800 Support team and have gotten through with little verification by distracting the Rep on the phone and have gotten information from my personal account. After investigation, I also discovered other methods of compromising.

I have tried to escalate this to have my account secure and my credit clean which has affected me in many ways.

What can I do to escalate this so that the mortgage company would take me serious.

You won't be satisfied, because they don't care.
If they did, you would have received your satisfaction.
You've corrected things, and all you can do is wait.
Actually, consider yourself lucky for being in this predicament.
Your debts won't increase, and you can begin paying them off.

If you can PROVE your tenant committed this breach, you might be able to rough him or her up legally by bringing a small claims lawsuit.
You proably won't collect a dime, but you'll always have a judgment to hang over her or his empty head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back