mortgage company refused payment and forclose

Status
Not open for further replies.

lclinda

my mortgage company refused payment and forclosed. my sons name is on the mortgage and deed and he was never notified. the mortgage company won't talk to him, they say his name is not on mortgage. we then received a letter asking me to sign so that his name could be added. we then received a letter telling me what the payment would be june 2007. a payment was taken out of wrong account and i was then told they would not except any other payment, to call the attorney. i did they told me i owed over 6000.00 to re-enstate. they later told my son even though they were not to speek to him that he could pay up at 12,000.00. i have called to find out if the home had been sold they would not tell me. i have paper work from agent and mortgage company and non has all of the same information. it seems once the found out that i had to close my business because i have multiple sclrosis they just would not talk. i sent them heartship papers they deny getting them. i was lead to beleive this was a hud loan it is not. is there any help to save my home? i have been trying to get legal advice for about 6 months now and don't get any reply. i just don't understand why someone cant tell me if my mortgage company is in the wrong or not. i have went to there site and my mortgage is still open. between my posting of the sheriff sale and the letter i received and the notice in the news paper i have two sheriff sale dates and knowone can answer me why that is either. is there help out there? and i know now when you dont have money there isn't much help out there. before the m.s. i was living quit well. and now i dont know what will happen next.

You should keep trying to contact someone with the lender.

Keep asking to speak to the supervisor of the person you are talking to.

Also, have a pile of cash ready to pay them so you can reinstate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back