mortgage broker

Status
Not open for further replies.

staciejsmiley

okay so I've been working with a mortgage brokersince about November 2014. I was informed by the broker that we will close December the first. Do not make the December 1st payment I was told. All through the month of December I was asked to submit new documentation that the loan would close in December. I have emails and a voicemail stating that the Longwood close by the end of December and not to make the December payment now it is January the 6th they're telling me they can't close because we did not make the December payment. On the 31st of December I received a voicemail vet said they were using the taxes we had Tan that she was waiting on a clear to close that day I still have the voicemail. Do I have a case against the mortgage broker.

okay so I've been working with a mortgage brokersince about November 2014. I was informed by the broker that we will close December the first. Do not make the December 1st payment I was told. All through the month of December I was asked to submit new documentation that the loan would close in December. I have emails and a voicemail stating that the Longwood close by the end of December and not to make the December payment now it is January the 6th they're telling me they can't close because we did not make the December payment. On the 31st of December I received a voicemail vet said they were using the taxes we had Tan that she was waiting on a clear to close that day I still have the voicemail. Do I have a case against the mortgage broker.

Depends on what you mean by "case".
If you're thinking a lawsuit, you need to have had a contract that the broker breached.
Otherwise, what tort did the broker commit to harm you?
Forget that don't pay your mortgage bit, because the broker had no legal right to tell you that, assuming the broker would even admit to saying he or she said it.
You, on the other hand, DO have a contract to pay your mortgage.
You failed to pay it because of "bad or poor advice", according to you.
At any rate, I suggest you get your mortgage current, and look for a new broker.

No one has a RIGHT to a LOAN, contrary to what many people believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back