Montlhy Statements being overlooked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indaline

My husband and I had to turn to Credit Solutions to help us with our montly credit card bills due to some matters. We could not turnover all the credit cards due to their balances. Lowes and JC Penneys are both connected with the same company "GE Money". Well, we turned our JC card over and had been making monthly payments to Lowes. Well about 2 months into Credit Solution, we stopped getting statements from Lowe's and they reduced our credit line. So for the pass 11 months, we get harrassing phone calls from GE Money telling us we are not sending our monthly payments. Each and everytime it is explained to the caller we are not receiving statements. And everytime we hear that we need to "update" our billing address. Each time we ask them to take off the "Late fee" because we have been going through this every month because it is their mistake. Is there a way to stop all this crap with the Lowe's card? I mean GE Money has already sent us to a law firm who has a summon against us, and telling Credit Solutions that they will only except the full payment of $1300 or they are taking us to court. Granted that when we first started with CS, our bill was $1100. They want the interest from us too. Well, I will tell you that we are going to have to go to court, because if we had the full amount we would have paid it at tha time. SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, is there anything that can be done with the "forgetting" of sending the statement?? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back