Mobile Home Estate Tenant

Status
Not open for further replies.

jalley1959

I rented a room from a Mobile Home Owner and after paying her rent and signing the Contract which included a 30 day Noitice Clause, When the issue of parking came up, She stated to me that I should tell the Management Company that I was a visitor. I then coveyed to her that I was going to the office to make them aware of my presense since I had just paid her rent and signed a contract and assumed she already had permission from them.

The Mobile Home owner became aggravated and I told her that I would have to leave and that I would have to give notice right then and there due to the fact that there was no place to park and no permission for me to be there and that I was not going to sneak around and pretend that I was a visitor when infact I was paying rent. I would like to know if under these circumstances if she has legal grounds to sue me for moving out early ? I would also like to know if I could Sue her for my deposit that I also gave her since she is refusing to give it back and insisting that I did not give her sufficient notice and that she has a new renter comming in on the 23rd of this month.

Thank You
JA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back