misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

godchild35

I receive a letter from the ocss asking if i need government assistant or medical assistants i should sign the paper and send it back in 10 days so i only sign for medical assistants , 3 after sender of the letter me and my baby father received letters stating that i am taking him to court for child support, in which i didn't, so i write back stating that this has been a misunderstanding i do not which to take him to court therefore i would like to remove my son from getting medical assistats i have receive a response has yet so i would like to know what can i do for me and my babyfather not to go court?

Last edited:
I receive a letter from the ocss asking if i need government assistant or medical assistants i should sign the paper and send it back in 10 days so i only sign for medical assistants , 3 after sender of the letter me and my baby father received letters stating that i am taking him to court for child support, in which i didn't, so i write back stating that this has been a misunderstanding i do not which to take him to court therefore i would like to remove my son from getting medical assistats i have receive a response has yet so i would like to know what can i do for me and my babyfather not to go court?

It is out of your hands.

The state is pursuing this strategy.

You are receiving state assistance.

The taxpayers are paying for you and your child.

You and the baby's father should support the child.

The state will assist you, but it will ensure that the child's father pays his share of support for you and the child.

Why should tax money be spent to support you and your child, when you and the child's father should carry some of the costs.

No way out now, the state is running this show.

Stop having children you can not afford to support and do what others do, pay your own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back