Missin my Breazzey

Amber Koerth

Jurisdiction
Oregon
lane county and Douglas county Oregon
I need help please dont judge. I have a 2 part parenting plan stating that during transitional access I am allowed visitation 2 days a week for no less than 2 hours and no more than 6 hours. transitional access will continue until completion of a drug program { I have done this} and I have my own stable housing { I have this as well} during full time access it's week on week of alternating every other holiday's the basic parenting plane for joint custody. it also says

""It is here by adulated that pending further proceedings or judgments of this court the father is awarded full time access with the child. he may exercise his discretion and allow access to the child by other persons""

I have not been allowed to see my child like our parenting plane grants me. I have only been able to see my daughter when I have given into his request for "helping each other out" meaning I had to sleep with him to see my daughter. Again please don't judge. I cant afford an attorney and he went to our local legal aid, to block me and than mommy & daddy hired an attorney. it's been 2 months since I have seen her. with numerous request for visitation.

He has just been arrested and charged with assault 1st doped down assault 1st... kidnapping, they doped this charge, burglary 1st, they roped this charge... thrift 1st charge still standing....menacing x2 this charge till stands. he broke into his x girlfriends house waiting for her when she returned he forced her from her car into her home she called for help the guy who was trying to help her ended up getting a inch slash in his neck and was reported he was bleeding out. he was rushed to the er and is recovering fine. my x has all ready spent 5 years in prison for taking a hand saw to a girl breaking her collar bone and dislocating her shoulder.

My daughter is now with his parents who raised her for the 5 years he was in prison, however over the past year they have not been around her. I went to see them and talk with them about seeing my daughter. the Grandfatehr told me to meet them at 4pm and I could see her. He later deiced that they were not going to allow me to see her at all. Same thing they did last time we would set up a visitation I would show up and they would give some sort of excuess as to why they could not make it.

what do I file with the court so that my parenting plane acknowledges me able to start my 50/50 custody. Or what do I do?
I just wanna wrap my arms around my daughter tell her that I love her, and remind her that she is strong, and that it will all be ok

""It is here by adulated that pending further proceedings or judgments of this court the father is awarded full time access with the child. he may exercise his discretion and allow access to the child by other persons""

Until this provision, IF IT IS TRUE, is changed; the father holds ALL the cards.

He doesn't have to allow you to see the child.

If you believe you have been sexually abused, molested, or raped; report the matter to the local police.

I have not been allowed to see my child like our parenting plane grants me. I have only been able to see my daughter when I have given into his request for "helping each other out" meaning I had to sleep with him to see my daughter. Again please don't judge. I cant afford an attorney and he went to our local legal aid, to block me and than mommy & daddy hired an attorney. it's been 2 months since I have seen her. with numerous request for visitation.

If you allow this to happen t you, it will continue to happen to you.

If you can't afford an attorney, speak with your substance abuse counselor or any counselor at a battered women's shelter or counselor of abused women.

In fact, the police or sheriff might be able to help you by connecting you to a victim's assistance counselor.

You can also contact churches, mosques, synagogues, or temples and ask for help.

Talk to your elected local, county, and state officials and ask for help.

You just need to keep asking for help to get help.

In the meantime, I'd avoid making any contact with the abuser unless it is in th elobby of a police station or social worker's office.

You can' help your child if you're being mentally and sexually abused.

first of, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to read my post, and than respond to it.
How can I get that provision changed

Until this provision, {[ How can I get this provision changed ]} IF IT IS TRUE, is changed; the father holds ALL the cards.

first of, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to read my post, and than respond to it.
How can I get that provision changed

Until this provision, {[ How can I get this provision changed ]} IF IT IS TRUE, is changed; the father holds ALL the cards.

Hire a lawyer.

Again I cant afford an attorney. is their nothing I can file on my own to get that cganged?

You can do it yourself.

No one here can do it for you.

You can see if there are any legal aid organizations in your county that will help you.

You can also go to the court's website and search for "instructions for pro se litigants amend/change custody order"

Back