Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Miranda Rights/Minor Consumption

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhaTony21

Alright, Me and 2 friends had been road packin, just gettin drunk or whatever and my one friend parked her car at an outdoor skating rink a few miles out of town n then we picked her up from there and continued to get drunk...when my buddy was gunna drop me n her back off, he pulled up to the car n parked, and as we were gettin out n bout to get in her a car....CHERRIES!...the cop came and gave us sobriety tests n we did fine... then he gave us breath-a-lizers n we all failed....he took us to the local cop shop, to give us our citations and to wait for our parents to come get us......... never once did he read any of us our Miranda Rights....so my question is --- Can the charges be dropped due to the police not reading us our rights, or because it was just 1 Minor Consumption, and 2 Minor Consumption while driving charges it doesn't apply? let me know...i'm on Felony Probation and this violation might get me locked up, so if this is indeed a loophole to a dropped charge i need 2 know.... so please let me know with reliable information and background, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back