Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication MIP in 1991--how do I get it exsponged

Status
Not open for further replies.

bratgirl1071

In 1991 I got a Minor in Possession, did my probation and it was supposed to be taken off of my record. I am now getting ready to finish nursing school and the MIP is still showing on my record!! Which means, I can not get my nursing license!! How do I go about getting this exsponged in Indiana without hiring a lawyer?? I have not been in any trouble since then except for 1 speeding ticket and 1 unsafe start ticket!
Thank you for any advice

There are many threads here which explain the expungement requirements and they may vary by state. This thread should give you the general requirements for expungements.

http://www.thelaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1534

You should be able to do this yourself but hiring an attorney should not be expensive either. Good luck and very glad to see that you have lived a good clean life and can start again anew!

bratgirl1071 said:
In 1991 I got a Minor in Possession, did my probation and it was supposed to be taken off of my record. I am now getting ready to finish nursing school and the MIP is still showing on my record!! Which means, I can not get my nursing license!! How do I go about getting this exsponged in Indiana without hiring a lawyer?? I have not been in any trouble since then except for 1 speeding ticket and 1 unsafe start ticket!
Thank you for any advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back