MIP and shoplifting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natcat

I am 16 and they says I stoles some stuff and the cops pulled me over after we left and searched the car thinking that I stole and found stuff he back seat. I was not driving.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 16 and I stole alcohol from Schnucks and the cops pulled me over after I left and searched my car knowing that I stole and found the bottle in the back seat. I was not driving.

Thanks for sharing. I wouldn't share anymore, though. You need an attorney.

I am 16 and they says I stoles some stuff and the cops pulled me over after we left and searched the car thinking that I stole and found stuff he back seat. I was not driving.

You're a minor.

You need to BEG mom and dad to hire a lawyer to help you.

Mom and dad are the only ones that can help you get out from under the thumb of the authorities.

If you get convicted on this stuff, it'll mess you up one day.

So, shut up, talk only to mom an dad, ask them to get you a lawyer, admit to nothing, confess to nothing, play dumb, really, really dumb; and act as if you don't understand any of this, because you're just a kid, and you're scared.

Sprinkle in some uncontrollable sobbing, look sad, act scared, very scared; and well you've seen cop shows, you know that REAL CRIMINALS never snitch and they never admit to anything. Smart people do the same, but smarter people don't steal.

STOP STEALING, you fail at it.

But, stop talking, and work with mom and dad.

As noted, you need to talk to Mom & Dad & have then get you a lawyer.

You're only 16 - don't get into any more trouble or you could be ruining your life when it comes to getting a job & in other ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back