Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication MIP and MDOP<$1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMUlewis

the other night i was out drinking celebrating my friends birthday and on the walk home i was on the phone with my girlfriend and she made me really upset and being that i was drunk i picked up a rock and tossed it. It unintentionally broke a car window and the cops came. they gave me and mip and mdop. My dilema is i am already on non reporting probation for an mip from feb of 04 i have a couple months left until it is over. Also 2 years ago i drank way too much blew a .25 and got seperated from my friends and being december and cold i entered a house and took shelter in it. i dont recall those events at all though and the case was put under the holmes youthful trainee act which i completed succesfully. They also are now claiming i broke another vehicles window which i most certainly did not. I saw the owner of hte vehicle i did in fact damage trying to tape up the window and i went and appologized and offered my help and told her i would pay for all the damages. I am going to call lawyers on monday but was seeking any advice possible here. I am a college student studying electrical engineering, have a 3.0 gpa, and am involved in the Society of mechanical engineers. I also am planning on taking summer courses to speed up my graduation. I didnt drink after my last mip until a few months ago, and am not going to be attending counselling and AA starting this week becuase alcohol is ruining my life. I am deeply sorry for what i did and know i must deal with the consequences. I cant sleep or eat and do not want this to mess up everything i have been striving for. I just had gotten my life on track and was headed in the right direction.
What am i to do? im scared, and do not want jail time for a stupid accident, the way i have been feeling since then has been torture enough.

thank you for any help or advice,
sincerely
ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back