Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Minor Consumption in IN, please respond ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

enjoybeautifier

So here's my problem: I received a minor consumption ticket a while back and was supposed to take alcohol classes for it for a deferral program, but being so busy with school/home, and having no money in general, I never got a chance to complete it. My court date to discuss it is on Tuesday, the twenty-second of this month, and I was asking yif there's anything you know that I can do to remedy the situation, like getting an extension or what not. I never told my parents because I figured they'd make me leave my fraternity and/or school, so I was planning on paying for it myself. But with our family's financial situation, my own has suffered. So I'm pretty SOL right now and trying to figure something out. If someone could respond ASAP,it'd be most appreciative.

I know this could ahve been remedied easily, but due to my stupidity, I need to find another action to get out of this without jail time/enormous fines. Is a plea for community service possible?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back