Permanent Residency Mexico Green Card Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacolactico

Hi. This is my First time writing in this forum and I am from Mexico, so my English grammar is not the best, I will try to make myself understand.

I am in the Long process for receiving one appointment for the visa Interview in the U.S Consulate. I have a little more than 8 years waiting since I receive a letter from the US migration office with my approval for one migration visa.

My Question is. It's there something that I can do to make the process a little faster. Since all my relatives are living legally in the US?

My Father is American citizen and he is the one who is addressing all the process. I am 28 years old and have a bachelor degree in computer sciences engineering. I am single. And the only thing that stops me for receiving a green card is TIME.

I am on my Mother side the only one without a green card. So my case is a little complicated because I am alone now here in Mexico, with all my relatives living in the US. Life is hard when you are not with your family, and it's very hard for them to.

I am looking for someone who can tell me if there is a way to make all the process faster. It has being 8 years now that felt like a life time for me and It will be very hard for me to wait other 8 years or more.

Thanks in Advance
ING Francisco Javier Sánchez Godinez

I don't believe your application has been properly filed. 8 years is too long. Since your father is an american citizen you should be able to get a visa in a very short period of time. You are even eligible for a greencard. You need about $1000 for an attorney and you will have a greencard within a year.

Thanks.

The Idea is to get a greencard so I can go live with my family and help them working, but the waiting time is excesive. My father is american citizen and that let me in the First preference, I dont really now very much of the migration process, but this one is consuming to much time. 8 years it's a lot of time. but what is worst is that I am only half the way there, that taking in account the Visa Bulletin for Mexico. Since I place my paper's in 2001.

Is there something I can do to make this process faster. so the waiting time can be a little more accesible. I am sure I need one good attorney, but before I invest any money, I need to now if this is posible.

I am 28 years old now. And I do not enter in the Third PREFERENCE. This in the visa bulletin looks like they have to wait only two years. My brother who was a minor when my father start the process, recive his green card just in two years.

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance.

I gave you advice. I know you want free advice, but this is worth spending money on. For about $1000 an attorney will get you a green card a work visa right away, and a green card within a short period of time. 2 years or so. But with the work visa you can come NOW and work. Go get an attorney. You need one for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back