Metal and physical disabled

Mitchiemoto

Jurisdiction
Colorado
I'm mental and physically disabled have been since my nervous breakdown in 2004 and Los my house in Yampa Colorado cuz of my nervous breakdown had to move can Englewood Colorado at my grandmother's house at 4230 South Galapago Street Englewood Colorado 80110 I was classified as mentally disabled and physically disabled in 2007 I moved in grandma's house 2004 2004 2012 I have been in court every month 4 code violations from the city of Inglewood Police Department 2014 I was removed from my house from Inwood Police Department saying my house was unsafe for living. I was homeless 4 about a month then had Electric Company come out to see there was any carbon monoxide in the house that would be one of the reasons I was kicked out that other reasons was structurally unsound and move back in had no problems meeting with Police Department open till January 1st 2016 when the city of Inglewood police police Department in SWAT team good looking for a guy who was running from the law Police Department ask me if they could search the house I said no then they asked lady that I had staying there if they could search the house she said yes as a result they found the guy hiding in my basement and I was told I cannot in my house for a long time a day anxiety attack and I myself walking with my dog without no coat and shoes to my mom's house which was about 10 miles after my feet cold from five layers of skin blistered I had I'm back in the house. On April 1st 2016 how is rated again and thrown out of my house the reason they said not structurally sound and carbon dioxide gas I've been homeless 4 Ford months as of today August 27th 2016 I have been let my house from 8 to 5 too make necessary fix my house I've been in construction all my life and I have had not to pull any permits for the work and I have done I have been in court for code violations sense April 1st 2016 and I still am homeless and I know how to get back in my house I had thrown away all my belongings and everything in the house and then some remodeling so I can sell my house before city of Inwood Police Department either take it away from me or shoot me or end up in prison for fighting the cops please help don't know what to do

Mitch, you need a mental health assessment, and some assistance.
Getting back to where you want to go will take time and effort.
You can do it, if you try.
So, today find your nearest mental health facility.
If you don't know where one is, or its too far away, go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Don't bother telling them everything, simply say your mental health issues have caused you to destroy your life.
Ask for help.
Ask for a mental health evaluation.
You have an illness, Mitch.
It can be fixed.
There are medical professionals who know how to help, they care, and they will help.
Forget about everything else until you get your illness under control.

Please let us know how you're doing.

I'm going to believe when you write us soon, you'll say you're feeling better because you are getting help.

States don't have a way of classifying citizens as either disabled or not. Do you mean that you are receiving some kind of government assistance for a disability? Social Security perhaps?

I am also not certain what type of help you are seeking from us. If you were harboring a fugitive, and were charged with that, you need a lawyer. It isn't clear where you are living and why it is you go homeless. You mention a mother and grandmother. Perhaps you can stay with them if your current dwelling is not suitable to be inhabited.

Back