messed please the more people to answer the better

Status
Not open for further replies.

margolds14094

hey everyone i have a question i am 15 years old and son't turn 16 till april 29 2006 and me and my boyfriend who is 18 are thinking about just leaving to goto texas with his aunt and two of our firends but i am only 15!! so would my parents have the say of me not going or going by the way i am pregnant and going to have his child. I am 5 months pregnant.does that make any different its going to be best for our baby. since i live with my grandmother and she doesn't wanna ever be bothered with me because of my boyfriend so if anyone knows if my parents could make me come back if i go to texas and or would i get into a lot or him into trouble??

Your boyfriend has commited a crime!! He has had sex with someone under 18 so if he crosses state lines with you, he is looking at an arrest and alot of trouble.

Girl, you have problems. at 15 you should not be pregnant or dropping out of school. an 18 year old has NO BUSINESS with a 15 year old, or getting her pregnant.

You need to stay in state with your family, and see about how you are going to support this chilld, and not move into a trailer park and drop out of school, like many teens in your position.

Your parents right now should declare you a runaway, and if you leave the state with your boyfriend, he is looking at a serious felony offense and a long time in prison.

Honey, go back to your parents. Put the baby up for adoption if you honestly cannot take care of it. You are about ready to ruin your life if your boyfriend has gotten you pregnant, and you are dropping out of school.

Talk to a teen counsellor line in your area. Look in the phone book for someone you can call if you need somebody to talk too. running away and leaving with this man is not a good idea.

PLEASE talk to your family, and figure out what you are going to do with the baby after it is born, and how you are going to support it and stay in school.

dumb

[COLOR=Magenta]this is insulting first of all i didn't say that i did go already and yes he is 18 and just because he is doesn't mean anything in the world! i can't believe it i thought if i come on here i would be getting support and things but you like a little kid making fun of me! I never in that whole thing did i say that i wasn't going to go to school........now did i no!
and just because some some teenage parents don't get on the right foot doesn't mean i am not. i am supported with my family and tons of families and we wanted to move after i had the baby and all which will make me 16 and able to get out of my house with my family cause here at 16 you can move out! And i am going to give my baby a good life i can't believe you said i should put my baby up for adoption. Thats what this world needs less of! people like you who think just because were young that we can't do good for me and the baby. i have a job and so does my babydaddy and yes he is 18. but thats all okay i put your advise in my pocket.hopefully it gets washed up in the wash cause its bull shit. [/COLOR]

what the heck to you expect? What you want is legal advice, not support. This is not a support board. Your boyfriend has committed statuatory rape, believe it or not. So if your family is so great then why do you want to run away with him? Why are you on here if you won't listen to anyone?

I answered your questions with the truth. If you don't like it then don't listen but your boyfriend should be charged with statuatory rape of a minor. He is too old to be having sex with a 14 year old. If you think you can raise this baby and stay in school, then go for it. Why don't you talk to a school counsellor?

Well well, like it or not, the answers to your questions are pretty easy to give:

Yes, your parents can determine where you live and who you see. That is the idea of being a "minor", as the law says.

And yes, your boyfriend probably did commit statutory rape. And he can get into far more trouble. If he entices you or aids you to leave your home and go somewhere else, he could be charged with "luring a minor away from home" (that is how Caifornia law calls it, other states may call it differently) and a host of other charges.

Like it or not, that is the law.

listen

hey, first of all i think you should'nt be talking to this guy anymore, if this guy really loves you he could've waited at least until your married. but know that you did'nt your in a big mess and he's in a lot of trouble,
and about the baby i think it would be better for it not to have a father then one that is that big of a bad influence on the baby. (i cant spell eigher)
this guy does'nt love you; have you ever heard of "hit it and quet it" or what ever, he had his fun hiting now he's probily trying to find a way to get out of the mess he put you in and leave you there.
im a guy and i know how a lot of other guys think ok, so try to think whats best for you and your baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back