Merchants Acceptance Corp, Golden State Solutions-Kirby

mary tofflemire

Jurisdiction
California
Golden State Solutions-a supposed local distributor of Kirby Vaccuums was in my neighborhood waiting for my neighbor to arrive home February 28, 2019 . i was out in my yard, they asked if they could demo the new Kirby. I had an old model Kirby already. I told them i did not have carpet. Just tile, hardwood, and a brand new rug.. They came in and started showing me the new Kirby Avalir 2. I didnt need them to sell me on it, I already knew the product. So i asked trade in value for old Kirby etc. long story short I purchased the system and traded in my old Kirby. Now the nightmare begins. after telling the salesman Matt that my new rug cannot have a roll brush taken to it, he proceeds to tell me that he cleans these xtra fluffy hand made hand tuffed shag rugs everyday and he will show me. The damage done to my new rug wasnt visible until next day when it had completly dried. after my attention being diverted away from the contract (had to listen to information on his phone, sign the contract, then talk to finance company and they read me some stuff, while the sales man was talking to me, monthly payment price changed. Then sales man asks for my trade in Kirby so i went to get it, he took it out to his van, came back in and told me they didnt have any more shampoo systems and one would be delivered within 1 to 2 days. I told him to just bring me an entire new system in the box in the next 2 days. he said he had to leave me with the vaccuum portion of the system, he said my house was only place it had been used. I told him i wanted to make sure i got all the attachments. He puts me back on phone with finance company. This woman asks me a few more questions, she asks if i recieved the whole system? i told her NO. i do not have the shampooer system/attachments she said to put "Matt (the salesman) on the phone. Matt goes back outside, comes back in he has the contract and asks me initial a box that said I did not recieve the shampooer portion and attachments of the system and it will be delivered to me along with my welcome package within 1 to 2 days, he also tells me finance charge changed a little my payment went up $10 He tells me if i pay it off sooner i will save on the finance charge. . It all was very confusing. Matt was in a big hurry to wrap everything up and get out.. I now know why....#1 the contract was changed on me. the box that used to say i was getting $698 for a trade in for my old Kirby now says that the shampooer system costs and additional $698. the box that i initialed that used to say they needed to bring me my shampooer system/attachments and welcome package now said i agrree to pay $3710.88 including all finance charges. This system that I agreed to pay $2600 minus my trade in of $698.. monthly payments $103 for 24 months . This system is now costing me $3710.88 .. monthly payments $103 for 36 months!!!!!!! thats what my "copy " now says. I did not see any of these changes until i noticed the damae done to my new rug and i went to look for the office phone nunber on the contract. THE ONLY NUMBER LISTED AT ALL ON THE ENTIRE CONTRACT IS THE NUMBER TO AN OFFICE WITH FULL MAILBOX AND CANT LEAVE ANY MESSAGE. I had asked Matt for his number and his cell phone was written in the little pamplet he left. I text him and sent him pictures of the damage and told him i needed number to the distributor. he sent me the same number that cannot take messages. i told him i needed another number and i have not heard back from him. I let him know i wanted to cancel the contract and wanted my old machine back i got no response..I left 2 letters of cancelation under the door at the supposed office. i have been there 5 times, no one is ever there and you could see my messages /letters from other side of glass... i got no response. i found a number for customer relations in Cleveland? I have doubt they are Kirby, the way the customer relations woman was speaking to me was unreal. after 2 conversaitions of me calling her, she never returned my calls ,plus i sent her emails, never returned any messages or let me know how Kirby was going to fix all this .....after 2 weeks of hearing nothing....I went off and who ever answered the phone i asked them if this was a scam..only given 2 numbers and only 1 person to contact. I asked to speak to her boss. They took message and i have never recieved a return call. The finance company also has no way to contact them until the cancel contract date has passed. Then you get a letter in the mail from them with 1 number. I pulled up the their web site. It looks generic. I spoke to Merchants Acceptance Corp the finance company. They told me i bought an "AS IS " product, i told George no one will return my calls, i wanted to cancel, i told him i did not recieve my product. he says its too late, the cancel date has passed his director was in contact with the distributor yesterday, and he had no problem contacting them. I asked him for the number that the director called and he would not give it to me. he said they cant do anything. but i do have to make my payments. after pulling up reviews for finance company, the Golden State Solutions, and customer relations. (I was only able to pull up reviews for finance compnay Merchants Acceptance, my friend found reviews for Golden state solutions , she said they are the same story as mine..I could not find a web page for Golden State Solutions) the finance company they have a zero rating.. calling them thieves and liars calling it a scam....

Are they doing direct pmts from your back acct? If they are and it was me I would call the bank and have it stopped immediately! Call fraud and investigate it.If nothing else I would change bank cards or acct so they have no access to your funds.If by chance they send you to collections let them.keep copies of everything.take pics and send it into your cloud so set there.that way you have events of all documentation of all you have done.treied, called etc..make copies of EVERYTHING! Take pics and send it to your email and into the lcloud.These scum bags think they can take advantage of whoever they want.You have to make sure you document all!! And don't pay them for something that's not delivered.thats scamming u.next it will be your acct. these guys are thieves.im sorry this is happeneing to you .i hate Kirby , always have sothey know to go away but I get how it feels to always have some scammer trying to make a buck on a woman.But educate yourself.and do your homework.knowledge is so powerful .Dont fall for these door knockers as I use to as well and I know now what they do so they don't bother me anymore.i need it I can go buy it on amazon for much cheaper or Lowe's or Walmart .i guess there's something to be said about age brings wisdom and knowledge.but I stand up and I fight my god given rights.i refuse to let these scumbags do this to me., good luck and don't be intimidated by them.we work to damn hard for our money so make em do the same.[emoji3577]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are they doing direct pmts from your back acct? If they are and it was me I would call the bank and have it stopped immediately! Call fraud and investigate it.If nothing else I would change bank cards or acct so they have no access to your funds.If by chance they send you to collections let them.keep copies of everything.take pics and send it into your cloud so set there.that way you have events of all documentation of all you have done.treied, called etc..make copies of EVERYTHING! Take pics and send it to your email and into the lcloud.These scum bags think they can take advantage of whoever they want.You have to make sure you document all!! And don't pay them for something that's not delivered.thats scamming u.next it will be your acct. these guys are thieves.im sorry this is happeneing to you .i hate Kirby , always have sothey know to go away but I get how it feels to always have some scammer trying to make a buck on a woman.But educate yourself.and do your homework.knowledge is so powerful .Dont fall for these door knockers as I use to as well and I know now what they do so they don't bother me anymore.i need it I can go buy it on amazon for much cheaper or Lowe's or Walmart .i guess there's something to be said about age brings wisdom and knowledge.but I stand up and I fight my god given rights.i refuse to let these scumbags do this to me., good luck and don't be intimidated by them.we work to damn hard for our money so make em do the same.[emoji3577]

good morning.. I have been to the bank and changed my account and card numbers. I called Experian, Equifax, and Transunion and put a fraud alert. ive contacted local news and recieved a response that they will be calling me soon for my story.. i have written the Federal Trades Commission, BBB, California Consumer agency. I tried to file a police report but the dispatch person wouldnt transfer me to an officer.she said this was a civil manner.. not theft nor fraud?? i will call back tomorrow. i have warned my neighbors. i would never behave in this manner, so i automatically assume others live by the same golden rule and each time i am wrong..and it comes back to bite me. i look back now and i can see all the red flags, but i couldnt see them while in the moment. after 2 1/2 weeks of getting absoultely nowhere with all 3 of these demons, and listening to how they were speaking to me....Like this was all my fault...i started to question myself, this was too crazy..it started feeling like an episode of the Twilight Zone.. Then the light went on...This has to be a scam!!! only have access to 3 numbers and only 1 contact at each place they have all my information...bank, ID, SS# , DL# ?? This has to be a scam.. when i went off Friday morning (5 am my time 8 am time Cleveland time) with "The Kirby Company" Miss Kara with customer relations would not answer her line. i called back and person who answered said he was looking at her at her desk, and she had been there the whole day prior.. i asked him how well he knew her? I cut him off and told him for 2 weeks she has avoided me!!! WHY? is she guilty of something?? she cant even take a call.. and i know shes sitting there..i said to him " You guys are part of this scam arent you?? he said NO NO i dont know what your talking about... I let them know, all the agencies i have contacted...then he hung up.. when i called back the line didnt ring.. they either blocked me or unplugged the phone. I absolutley believe now that they are all in on something.. read the reviews for Merchants Acceptance Corp...they are horrible. What i told those tyrants, why did these people keep paying you?.. one gentleman said once he sent in the last payment, they contacted him and said he owed over $600 more for some BS...and he paid it!!!!!!!.. they are not getting a dime from me.. I also told Kirby.. according to "the contract" They have 21 days to come get the vaccuum from where i instructed them to pick it up... MY HOUSE... if they do not come and get it.. I can do what i want with it....on the 28th it will be 1 month since all this happened....I dont know if you have ever had the pleasure of reading this double talk jibber called the contract, most of it makes no damn sense.. I stepped off that Crazy Train. I know one thing for sure you have to be a vile sociopath to gain employment with those organizations

good morning.. I have been to the bank and changed my account and card numbers. I called Experian, Equifax, and Transunion and put a fraud alert. ive contacted local news and recieved a response that they will be calling me soon for my story.. i have written the Federal Trades Commission, BBB, California Consumer agency. I tried to file a police report but the dispatch person wouldnt transfer me to an officer.she said this was a civil manner.. not theft nor fraud?? i will call back tomorrow. i have warned my neighbors. i would never behave in this manner, so i automatically assume others live by the same golden rule and each time i am wrong..and it comes back to bite me. i look back now and i can see all the red flags, but i couldnt see them while in the moment. after 2 1/2 weeks of getting absoultely nowhere with all 3 of these demons, and listening to how they were speaking to me....Like this was all my fault...i started to question myself, this was too crazy..it started feeling like an episode of the Twilight Zone.. Then the light went on...This has to be a scam!!! only have access to 3 numbers and only 1 contact at each place they have all my information...bank, ID, SS# , DL# ?? This has to be a scam.. when i went off Friday morning (5 am my time 8 am time Cleveland time) with "The Kirby Company" Miss Kara with customer relations would not answer her line. i called back and person who answered said he was looking at her at her desk, and she had been there the whole day prior.. i asked him how well he knew her? I cut him off and told him for 2 weeks she has avoided me!!! WHY? is she guilty of something?? she cant even take a call.. and i know shes sitting there..i said to him " You guys are part of this scam arent you?? he said NO NO i dont know what your talking about... I let them know, all the agencies i have contacted...then he hung up.. when i called back the line didnt ring.. they either blocked me or unplugged the phone. I absolutley believe now that they are all in on something.. read the reviews for Merchants Acceptance Corp...they are horrible. What i told those tyrants, why did these people keep paying you?.. one gentleman said once he sent in the last payment, they contacted him and said he owed over $600 more for some BS...and he paid it!!!!!!!.. they are not getting a dime from me.. I also told Kirby.. according to "the contract" They have 21 days to come get the vaccuum from where i instructed them to pick it up... MY HOUSE... if they do not come and get it.. I can do what i want with it....on the 28th it will be 1 month since all this happened....I dont know if you have ever had the pleasure of reading this double talk jibber called the contract, most of it makes no damn sense.. I stepped off that Crazy Train. I know one thing for sure you have to be a vile sociopath to gain employment with those organizations

Good for you! Yes trying to believe there at good business people left in the world is becoming a thing of the past. I too give people the benefit of doubt bc I'm not a scammer who goes around wreaking havoc on other ppls lives. Just remember one day their time will come and it won't be good for them. We learn everyday that the world we once knew is long gone. Words and handshakes are no longer part of it. Bc lies cheaters and scam artists are a dime a dozen. It's a sad sad world we live in today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you! Yes trying to believe there at good business people left in the world is becoming a thing of the past. I too give people the benefit of doubt bc I'm not a scammer who goes around wreaking havoc on other ppls lives. Just remember one day their time will come and it won't be good for them. We learn everyday that the world we once knew is long gone. Words and handshakes are no longer part of it. Bc lies cheaters and scam artists are a dime a dozen. It's a sad sad world we live in today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you are 100% correct... My Dad would say, "The world has gone to hell in a hand basket" My father was born in 1932, he always taught us "Your Word Is Golden" "Its worth more than Gold." is what he would say...I moved to California March 1991. The Rodney King 3/3 incident had just occured. People out here thought i was nieve and gullable, maybe a little stupid?...what they didnt know was my upbringing. I was lucky enough to have been born and raised in a part of the country that had not been inhabited by wild animals yet., and to loving parents that made mistakes, didnt use seat belts, and let us drink water from a hose...funny all 9 of us survived... we never locked the front or back door unless wind gusts were causing 16 foot snow drifts...Nieve? Stupid? No... I was innocent... my intentions were pure and genuine....I have been taken for many rides and purchased several bridges...but who looses? Not me, my intentions still pure and genuine ... only now... minus YOU... everyone get my benefit of a doubt until you show me otherwise...I hope to find another ME before i leave this plantet. and if i do...I wont ever let ME go... because WE are platinum...precious....Until then, I take great pride in calling my 225 lb , 2 year old PotBelly Notorious PIG my BEST FRIEND EVER!!! and yes, he is on a little diet.. only becasue i love him too much.... enjoy your day .. have you ever had a 20 plus year old rusted 3 inch nail lodged 1/2 inch into the bottom of your foot? well i did yesterday....and its throbbing....

you are 100% correct... My Dad would say, "The world has gone to hell in a hand basket" My father was born in 1932, he always taught us "Your Word Is Golden" "Its worth more than Gold." is what he would say...I moved to California March 1991. The Rodney King 3/3 incident had just occured. People out here thought i was nieve and gullable, maybe a little stupid?...what they didnt know was my upbringing. I was lucky enough to have been born and raised in a part of the country that had not been inhabited by wild animals yet., and to loving parents that made mistakes, didnt use seat belts, and let us drink water from a hose...funny all 9 of us survived... we never locked the front or back door unless wind gusts were causing 16 foot snow drifts...Nieve? Stupid? No... I was innocent... my intentions were pure and genuine....I have been taken for many rides and purchased several bridges...but who looses? Not me, my intentions still pure and genuine ... only now... minus YOU... everyone get my benefit of a doubt until you show me otherwise...I hope to find another ME before i leave this plantet. and if i do...I wont ever let ME go... because WE are platinum...precious....Until then, I take great pride in calling my 225 lb , 2 year old PotBelly Notorious PIG my BEST FRIEND EVER!!! and yes, he is on a little diet.. only becasue i love him too much.... enjoy your day .. have you ever had a 20 plus year old rusted 3 inch nail lodged 1/2 inch into the bottom of your foot? well i did yesterday....and its throbbing....

Sorry and ouch!yes the world is not a good place anymore.ppl are all for themselves and if by chance were lucky to find ones like ourselves were blessed.i don't hang around many people bc I do not trust most.I will give people the chance but once you step on me then I'm not a good person back.i keep away from the people that gossip of others and lie n such.

Back