Mental Health Thread #10-Fall is Coming

I'm starting to understand the ACA forms but it's very tedious.
My title clerk has been out for 6 weeks medical leave. She comes back Monday. So yay, things will get back to normal and I won't have to work every Saturday. Bookkeeper/payroll clerk went to lunch and didn't come back. VIA text, No I'm not coming back, I'm moving. Frick and frack.

We broke a record for the highest temperature for 2-19 - 77 degrees & again today (2-20) - 78 degrees. We had snow last Sunday.

I think we're under a black could or something. 1 ee was on medical leave for 6 weeks. The person training to fill in had personal issues and couldn't work-too late to train another. The day before the ee came back from leave, another ee quit without notice. Had to move to another state to take care of parents. 3 weeks later, another ee has a fight with boyfriend and is moving back home to Mommy. No notice. I don't know how much more I can take.

Yikes - do you have to work Saturdays again? :(

Thank you, cbg. I hope you & your husband had a good Easter.

Anyone into March Madness?

Only to the extent that my husband's or kids' schools are involved. He got his undergrad degree at Syracuse so we're still at least paying attention. Don't watch, though - at least I don't. Can't stand basketball.

Only to the extent that my husband's or kids' schools are involved. He got his undergrad degree at Syracuse so we're still at least paying attention. Don't watch, though - at least I don't. Can't stand basketball.

I watched the Syracuse/Virginia game & rooted for Syracuse to win (which they did) because they were the underdogs -- ranked #10 against a #1 team.

We have a guy who's office is absolutely disgusting with papers and junk all over every available surface, including the floor. It's so bad, he's packed up his computer and all the drawings for the current project he's working on and taken up residence in another empty office.

Wow, ferretrick, that's pretty bad.

I have a colleague whose desk is always spotless, but when she started cleaning her office the other day I realized why...there were hundreds of files and a lot of other stuff piled up on the floor under the desk. I asked about it when I saw her hauling about the tenth big box of files to the file room, and she said that she'd been keeping them in her office for several years in case a regulatory agency or auditor asked to see them. If they were normally kept somewhere either offsite or even on another floor of the building, I suppose I could understand it, but the file room where they are normally to be kept is literally about ten feet away from her office.

So Rick now this person has the opportunity to trash another office?

I cleaned and organized our pantry last week. I asked my DH if he noticed anything different. He said yea, now I can't find anything. My response, well you never could anyway.

I cleaned and organized our pantry last week. I asked my DH if he noticed anything different. He said yea, now I can't find anything. My response, well you never could anyway.

That's perfect! We moved into our new home nearly a year ago and my husband has apparently decided that the kitchen is solely my domain because he will rarely do anything in there, including figuring out where things are kept. I just sit back and laugh when I hear him opening darned near every one of the 16 cabinet doors and 14 drawers trying to find something.

We're rooting for our Orangemen! Thanks for the support!

The Orangemen lost in their semi final game to NC. NC lost tonight to Villanova (I was rooting for Villanova) in the championship game. Villanova won it by getting a shot off just before the buzzer.

The Syracuse women are playing for the championship tomorrow night, cbg, against UConn - I am rooting for Syracuse. UConn won like 3 years in a row.

I heard Boston's 1st baseball game of the season at Cleveland was PP due to cold/snow.

Yes, it's not often that a baseball game is called on account of snow! Particularly in the major leagues; I've seen it happen with the Portland Seadogs.

Waited a month for an appointment with a surgeon to see about my DH possible getting hearing aid implants. Both DH and I missed 1/2 day of work for the surgeon to tell us "I'm moving soon so I won't be able to do the surgery, you'll have to see someone else."

Back