Medical Malpractice Medical missed biopsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

qzsuzy

If a doctor biopsied a spot and did not get the correct area...pathology came back as negative for cancer so they said my scan came back normal. The affected suspicious calcs were not biopsied and are still there....I was led to believe the spot was benign, but it was never biopsied. I still have it and now I need to have it removed in order to be certain. My mother died of Breast cancer. Do the radiologists, as professionals, have the responsibility to know what to biopsy?, I saw the images and it was clear to me and I am not a doctor.

. Do the radiologists, as professionals, have the responsibility to know what to biopsy?, I saw the images and it was clear to me and I am not a doctor.

Your admission that you aren't an MD or DO says it all.
You can say what you observed,you can relate anecdotal evidence, you can even reveal your family's medical maladies; but you can't diagnose.

That's where you lose.

Medicine, as is law, aren't exact sciences; such as physics or chemistry.

No physician will promise you perfection or a cure for any condition.

I suggest you seek medical care for whatever ails you.

You're only wasting cycles entertaining a legal remedy for what you perceive as a misdiagnosis.
Plus, read your insurance or HMO terms of agreement, service, and how problems must be settled.
Effectively you waive your right to use and agree to handle any issues in mediation or arbitration.
Effectively, lawsuits are OFF the table anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back