May have made an error in my small claims court case what can i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

powermjp

Well long story short i bought a car tried to return it because it had problems, they refused.

I went to small claims, and they responded, tried to fight it but i won.

But it was my first time claiming and i think i've made a big mistake, on the claim i put the name i had on the receipt.

But i've realised how silly that is and basically the trade name is what i put + group ltd added on the end.

Is there anything i can do? I've sent someone to enforce this morning before realising this the judgement has xyz motors on it.

When the trading name is xyz motors group ltd .

Will it help if the defendent responded to the claim and put his address as the company address, and the phone number etc.

Can i make a new claim, can i contact the court, i assume i cant change anything now can i.

What can be my next step, as i made an error

Well long story short i bought a car tried to return it because it had problems, they refused.

But it was my first time claiming and i think i've made a big mistake, on the claim i put the name i had on the receipt.

But i've realised how silly that is and basically the trade name is what i put + group ltd added on the end.

Is there anything i can do? I've sent someone to enforce this morning before realising this the judgement has xyz motors on it.

Will it help if the defendent responded to the claim and put his address as the company address, and the phone number etc.

Can i make a new claim, can i contact the court, i assume i cant change anything now can i.

What state?

You're posting from the little island some call Britain, or the United Kingdom, mate.

This website focuses on the laws of the USA, her states, and territories.

We have no responders knowledgeable in the laws of the United Kingdom.

However, the below links are for websites that do discuss the laws of the UK.

LegalBeagles Consumer Forum

The Legal Beagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back