married to a man i dont even know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hideserthottie

On March 27,2004 I went to Las Vegas with a man i had only known for 2 weeks,whom i met over the internet, and eloped. The only time I ever saw him after we were married was on the weekends from late Friday night until early Sunday morning. This is because he lives in Waterford,Ca and i live in Apple Valley,Ca which is aproximately 7 hours away. In June of 2004 we decided tthat our marriage was failing due to the distance between us. My "Husband" kept promising me that he was saving money and would be moving my son and I up to Waterford so that we could live as a family. Well that never happened and I have not seen him since the middle of June. We have spoken on the phoine and have agreed that a divorce is needed. I am a single parent of a 1 year old baby and on a fixed income so i do not have the fincial means that are required to file for divorce so he agreed to pay for it. He is now refusing to pay. I was recently informed that because of the situation i could be eligable for an annulment as long as i file for it before my 1 year anniversary. I would like to know if that is true and if it is how do i go about getting my marriage annuled? If anyone can help me find out any information about my questions I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back