Manufacture Selling our design

Robertanzo41

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
Hello, It's my first time using this forum. I own a company and we outsource our production to China. In the last 6 months we have received defected products so we have rejected them. The manufacture now has sold the products to a well known Store that is located in US. The products are our design and do have our logo on them. The store has never contacted us for our permission to buy or sell these products. We are loosing profit and they're ruining our reputation due to this.

I know we cannot sue or go after the manufacture In china. So my question is, Can we sue the company that's located in USA? Or how should we go on about it? I

Can we sue the company that's located in USA?

You should discuss your concerns with an attorney you trust.

how should we go on about it?

You contact an attorney in PA and he or she can provide you if what you seek is possible, and how much it will cost to proceed.

You might also consider severing your relationship with the scammer in China who is responsible for damaging your reputation.

You contact an attorney in PA and he or she can provide you if what you seek is possible, and how much it will cost to proceed.

You might also consider severing your relationship with the scammer in China who is responsible for damaging your reputation.

But...but...but...they are soooo much cheaper.

But...but...but...they are soooo much cheaper.

You reap what you sow.

The price one pays for a THING is often directly proportionate to the THING'S durability.

Choose those you partner with carefully, as their deeds often become your deeds.

We are not working with the manufacture anymore.

I know we cannot sue or go after the manufacture In china. So my question is, Can we sue the company that's located in USA? Or how should we go on about it?

Anyone can sue anyone for anything, and that includes "go[ing] after the manufacture[r] in [C]hina," so I'm not sure why you think you "cannot" do that. It's not impossible that you could have a viable claim against the store in the U.S. that is selling your product, but it's not clear from your post whether you do or not. You'd need to have the matter reviewed by an attorney.

Anyone can sue anyone for anything, and that includes "go[ing] after the manufacture[r] in [C]hina," so I'm not sure why you think you "cannot" do that. It's not impossible that you could have a viable claim against the store in the U.S. that is selling your product, but it's not clear from your post whether you do or not. You'd need to have the matter reviewed by an attorney.
Sounds Good, Thank you.

We are not working with the manufacture anymore.

Great idea.

In full disclosure, I gifted a relative with $30,000 to fund his business start up.

He wished to seek a Chi Com manufacturer to make his product.

I said nothing about the risks of doing business with the Chi Coms.

The wily, clever, diabolical Chi Com company took him for the entire $30 K I gave him, and another $45K he invested using his 401K.

I could afford the gift.

He couldn't, and later took his own life.

There might be a nugget of knowledge in that sad tale somewhere for someone.

Back