Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Malicious retaliatory criminal charges

lenyabloko

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
I provided services to large company in Paramus NJ for over 9 month. My contract was wrongfully terminated before the end of one year term. The company I represent ( owned by my wife) filed a civil comlaint for over $4,000. The former client demanded that I drop the case and threatebed me with adverse actions. I did not drop the civil case. The former client then made a criminal complained against me charging petty disorderly person offense for allegedly defiant trespass. I requested discovery from municipal prosecutor and received full police report that has no single piece of evidence except statements by "witnesses" and *victims" who are all employees of the company. I don't understand how the probable cause was established and why there was a warrant issued for petty offense. I now have a public record of arrest which renders me unemployable, in addition to all other troubles.
How can I fight back?

How can I fight back?

Plead NOT guilty, hire a lawyer, defend yourself, convince a jury you're INNOCENT, not guilty verdict issues, you've defeated the charges.

That's the ONLY way today.

I suggest you IMMEDIATELY stop discussing this matter with anyone but the attorney you HIRE, no later than COB Monday!

Back